Part 7

Swara reaches the park. She search for her sanskar. She see👀 that he is sitting on the one of the park bench. She reach near the bench. She saw he is in deep thought about something. She put her hand on his shoulder. He see swara who is sitting near him. He weakly smiles🙂.

Swara: what happened prince?

Sanskar: Princess i just got admission in London university. In my previous life i reject that offer because of dp drama. Now i decided to study there only.( he says with determine face)

Swara: prince. How i will live without see 👀 you?(she says & cried😭)

Sanskar: Princess. Why are you thinking, i will leave you? You are also coming with me. 

I will never leave you after know your life is in danger. You also have to complete your schooling there. I already applied best school in London. I got visa for me&you. We are leaving next week. I already booked the tickets for London. You pack your luggage.

Swara: okay prince. But dida.

Sanskar: Princess convince dida for your departure. I know she will accept that she loves you.

Swara: okay prince. I will convince her. I love you my prince.

Sanskar: I love you my princess. We have to leave. If anyone see👀 us, it will be create problems. Bye princess. Take care. I will contact through phone as meeting you are not safe. We will meet next week Monday directly on airport.

Swara: okay prince. Bye. You also take care.

Both left towards their destination. Swara reach badi. There she see👀 Ragini& dadi. Her blood boils on seeing 👀 them. She has to avoid them. This is not right time for their revenge. She went towards bose house.

In bose house

Swara: Dida. Where are you dida?( she shouts. Dida come from the kitchen)

Dida: why are shouting swaru? What happened?

Swara: Dida i got an opportunity to study in London. I have to join next week dida.

Dida: swaru how will i live with you? You are not going.

Swara: Dida i want to achieve something. I want to make my dida proud. Please dida. Please for your swaru accept this. Please.( seeing her pleadings dida decided to accept this)

Dida: okay swaru. I accept this only for your happiness. Oh haan i will break my fd for your expenses.(Swara overwhelmed hear this)

Swara: Dida. You don't have to break fd i got scholarship i will manage.(she lied as she doesn't want dida to broke her fd)

Dida: No swaru. You have to take that money. Otherwise i will not allow you to study in London.( on seeing👀 dida stubbornness swara decided to accept this)

Swara: okay dida. Oh haan dida please don't tell ma&anyone to know about me.(as she will do some drama)

Dida: why swaru?

Swara: After make myself successful i want to surprise my ma. Please tell ma that i am going Mumbai. Please dida.

Dida: okay swaru. I will not tell her.

Swara: Dida i have a flight on nextweek monday.

Dida become emotional as her swaru going from her. So she hugged her & cried. Swara also cried. After that swara call sanskar inform him about everything.

Screen freeze on smiling😄 face of swasan.