Part 2

After reach the badi both reach bose house.

Sanskar:princess i am leaving to prove my innocence. Take care my princess& my angel also. Bye.

Swara is feeling restlessness as something bad going to happen. By seeing eagerness of sanskar swara says

Swara:Bye Prince.

Sanskar kiss swara forehead and stomach leaves. All of these are seen by one pair of eye that person having evil smirk on her face that is non other than dadi. She calls adarsh & tells  sanskar already left the badi.

Adri: dadi what are we going to do?

Dadi:we will kill them.Just do what i say.First kidnap sanskar and ask swara to come to our place then we will kill them.

Adri: perfect dadi. Trio having evil smirk.

Sanskar walking on the isolated road to reach the police station where laksh kept.  Black van comes infront of sanskar 6 goons comes from the van and start to attack sanskar. Because of their sudden attack sanskar can't attack them. They spray chloroform on sanskar. He faints. They drag Sanskar to the van and leave to their place. They reach the place and tie sanskar. They call adarsh and inform him about sanskar. He smirk and informs dadi.

She told adarsh to call swara and execute the plan. Dadi will reach their place on time.

In bose house

Swara feeling restlessness and call sanskar phone but phone is switched off. She receive call from adarsh. She frowned and attend the call.

In phone

Adarsh:Hai swara. Are you waiting for your dear husband?

Swara:adarsh bhai what are you saying? Where is my sanskar?

Adarsh:oh swara! Your sweet husband kidnapped by my goons.If you want your sanskar alive then come to abandoned building near bridge. If you inform anyone your husband will die. come soon.

Screen freeze on shocked 😲 face of swara. Unconscious face of sanskar.