Hunt, Ramsey.

Felix Alexander's POV

"Did he give you a specific time regarding when he'd visit?" asks Baz, as we discuss Thomas Hunt and wait for Dr. Ramsey, who has gone to retrieve Hunt's blood reports.

"No, he didn't" replies an annoyed June.

"Wow!" exclaims Baz.

"Morning!" Ramsey announces himself, as he briskly walks inside the room. We wish him as well and he places Hunt's report on the table.

"Actually, before we even dive into it, I believe that I have already made my diagnosis" reveals June.

Ramsey looks utterly un-surprised by her claim "Go ahead, then. What is it that you diagnosed, Dr. Hirata?".

"Overworking. That's all there is. He's been spending himself way too much. Hardly getting any rest and that is what has been upsetting his body. He is both, mentally and physically tired, no matter how hard he tries to deny it" says June.

Ramsey nods "A good diagnosis. I believe that I had the exact same thought. However, after reading the reports and your file that you made while talking with him".

June smiles at him while picking up her copy of the test results. I reach out for mine.

"Borderline diabetic... see. Only further strengthens our diagnosis" mutters June while examining the report.

I'll agree. Hunt is on the verge of developing chronic diabetes and he already suffers from Hypertension, but is definitely unaware of it.

"Good. Any new additions?" Ramsey asks with finalization in his voice. Baz and I shake our heads in denial. He nods "So all we need now, is to break the news to him".

---

While we have to wait a few hours for Thomas Hunt to make his way here, I go for my round and spot Bryce, coming out of the OT.

He waves at me and gives me a bright smile "Wassup bud?" he gives me a fist bump.

"Coming out of a marvellously successful operation?"

Bryce's smile grows even brighter "Ha! You bet, bud! I had a great time working on a failing pancreas"

"Proud of ya" I pat his back.

"Free?" he asks.

"Hmm, sort of. Actually waiting for a patient to arrive. Doing my rounds till then. Almost done with them!"

Bryce nods thoughtfully "Cool. How about I get a quick shower and change back into my stylish green scrubs? The, maybe we can get some coffee at the café?"

He's so cheery about it that I can't deny. We end up agreeing.

Half an hour later, I grab coffee with Bryce and we mutually decide upon going to Edenbrook's back lot for our drink.

"Nothing better than a nice Americano, after messing with people's insides" he contently sniffs his coffee before taking a sip and giving an exaggerated moan of pleasure.

Me, who is not an Americano fan, can't relate. I am good with my latte.

"So... all going good with your life?" he asks in a very Un-Bryce sort of manner.

"Yeah, why?" I lie. Nothing is going good in life. My life has become a tiring mess ever since last night's event.

"Nice. You do look weird today though..." he mumbles.

"W-Why?" I can't help but stammer.

He gives me a cocky grin "See, you're stammering too" it was a bad action, which was quite involuntary.