1

On the unfamiliar street with the cold wind, a few orange cleaners are cleaning the sanitation of the road.

    Not far from the school gate, there is a small cart selling triangle cakes, and the sweet and greasy fragrance floats.

    Lu Yan sniffed the glutinous fragrance floating in the air and couldn't help swallowing her saliva. She felt as if she had a little kitten in her stomach. When she was hungry, she scratched her without stopping.

    She covered her belly, walked to the triangular puff cart, and said pitifully to the vendor: "I want one, thank you."

    "Good! Fifty cents." The

    vendor filled her with a steaming triangular puff.

    Lu Yan hesitated for a moment, took out her only red one hundred yuan bill from her bag and handed it to the vendor.

    The hawker looked at it several times with the red banknotes, and asked in a puzzled way: "What kind of money is this? I haven't seen it. It's a fake."

    "It's not a fake." Lu Yan quickly explained: "Just... You keep this banknote for twenty years, oh no, at most ten years, the money can be used." The

    hawker looked at her like a neuropathy, and saw that her skin was fair and shiny, and she looked beautiful and clean. It looks like Miss Jiao was raised by rich people, not like a liar.

    After all, the hawker hasn't collected her money.

    "It's not a good thing to run away from home. Go back to your parents. They are so anxious."

    "Um, thank you!"

    Lu Yan took the warm triangular cake and ate it by the wall.

    This is the third day after her rebirth. She is not as cool as it is written in the novel. She is hungry and hungry now, and her survival has become a problem.

    Lu Yan was reborn from the accidental car accident. When she was 15 years old, she thought she could start fighting again, study hard, get rid of the second-generation squeamish personality, and learn some real skills so that her father would not be bankrupted by the enemy. , Nothing can help.

    Unexpectedly, she did not return to her 15 years old, but to her father's 15 years old!

    Beicheng is still the familiar Beicheng, and the streets are still the same streets as before, but no one here knows Lu Yan, because...

    she hasn't been born yet.

    As a "three-no" person who has not yet been born, Lu Yan wandered on the streets in the early 2000s for three days and truly felt what it means to make a living.

    When her father went bankrupt, and she went from a rich second-generation to a pauper overnight, she had never been so downhearted.

    If she could not find her young father Lu Zhen, she might really starve to death on the street.

    Lu Yan inquired all the way, and came to Beicheng No. 3 Middle School, the middle school where her father Lu Zhen was studying.

    Beicheng No. 3 Middle School is the oldest middle school in Beicheng. Even after Lu Yan was born, Beicheng No. 3 Middle School was still enrolling students and was later named Guozhong Middle School.

    Lu Yan was also in Beicheng No. 3 Middle School. She often heard her dad mention that there was his frivolous past that could not bear to look back.

    Lu Yan vomited for this sentence for a long time.

    Now, she was standing at the gate of Beicheng Third Lieutenant Colonel, looking at the green-painted front door with a sense of age, suddenly a little excited.