Summer Holidays Review + Intro to Hallowmas

Hi everyone, 

I'd just like to thank every single one of you reading this far so, so, much!! 🤗💕 I am honestly amazed at the popularity of this fanfiction. 

This is the official commenting page for any comments and queries any of you have about the Summer Holidays chapters which I have now completed! Comments are welcomed and encouraged about requests for future chapter material, general stuff including questions etc. 

I will be answering questions and requests via the comments section 🐨 so ask away!

NB This page will most likely be deleted once the first Hallowmas chapter is published, so make sure you get any burning questions out soon!!

The next series of chapters making up this fanfiction will be the Hallowmas chapters (yay!) and this is fitting since today is Halloween 2020 🎃 If you haven't read Hollowpox, beware as there will probably be some major Hollowpox spoilers in the upcoming chapters.

Please don't hesitate to drop some feedback and questions into the comments section! I would love to hear from you.

Happy reads always, and I really hope you all enjoyed the summer holidays with Morrigan and co.

Izzy 🐨

PS emoji code responses if you are too lazy to type out feedback (I totally get it): 

🐨 or (koala) - I am LOVING this!!!

📚 or (books) - Can't wait for more!!!

🏨 or (hotel) - I want to see more of the Hotel Deucalion crew in later chapters! (this includes Dame Chanda, Martha, Charlie, Kedgeree, Frank, and Fen)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 or (family) - I want to see more of Unit 919 as a unit! 

👨‍👦 or (JJ) - I want to see more of Jack and/or Jupiter! 

Any other specific stuff you can type, cheers 🐨