Chapter 2: Journey part2

I wake up suddenly seeing him sleeping next to me. He's so cute and adorable when he sleeps but he's still a stranger. I woke him up with a soft nudge. He gets up and stretches with a low yawn"I'm up I'm up, what are we doing today?"he asks looking me in the eyes"I don't know just yet,but we might can explore around"I say to him giving a slight gesture to him. Yes we could explore how wonderful Yay. We both walk out and smell the fresh air he looks at me"would you like to go take a walk around?" I look back at him"Sure I would love to"

As we got to know each other from the past 3 months we became very close and we began to like each other but slowly getting closer and closer

"Should we go lay down for a while"I say to him yawning sleepily "Yes we should" he said in return and we both layed down under a tree. My heart is racing I can't stop it.... what is this feeling that I feel. I layed down against him feeling his warm soft and smooth fur and I curled up. He curls up around me to keep me warm as we slept through the cold windy night.

The next day we wake up we head straight to a herd of elk staying hidden. Alright this is ours together and us wolves stick together. I wait patiently with him looking for the weakest one in the herd. He launches out and I follow behind him leading the weakest one away from the herd. I leap at the elk's neck and brings it down. Yes first attack. He finishes the elk off with one powerful bite.

Meanwhile as we are eating I sit down and rest after the hunt"I need to relax for a while Jake" I say to him catching my breathe. "It's alright Lucy take all the time you need"he says to me looking at me. My heart is racing again..... why is this happening to me.....I can't control this feeling but I can try.

An hour later were walking around a flower field looking around for something to do but what we seen was too...terrible to even explain