Chapter 4: The Big Escape

We were being hunted they had traps everywhere to catch us but we were smarter than that.

"Alright everyone follow me" as we walked my nose twitched and I knew where each trap was and we missed everyone trap until we were to a nearby village. I tilted my head looking confused never seeing a village before but it looked so peacefully and caring so we went a little closer but stopped after seeing a young woman walk by. What is this place it's strange and these humans what do they do? I questioned myself and leaded the pack to go search for another den. We were getting exhausted from all of what we did so we decided to call it a afternoon and we all layed down together warming each other up but I stayed awake and I sat there thinking on what might happen next.

I sat there thinking to myself"what will I do if a human hunts us down how will I defend my pack from these creatures" As I looked around quickly I felt a cold chill running down my spine and I got onto my feet spreading my wings in defense and I growled in a low tone but I saw nothing and I thought I was going crazy so I closed my wings and sat down"maybe I'm worrying too much maybe I need to relax for a while" Then all of a sudden I had a hallucination almost like a nightmare so real that a backed off growling like crazy trying to calm myself down and relax but I couldn't something was following us and something was out to get me and my pack to end what I have already started to turn it into a nightmare.

As for the next day everyone was still asleep but not me I got more curious than ever before so I planned to explore the village and more during the night and evening.