Lore

"Muffins!" She called putting as she placed the bowl of cat food onto the kitchen floor. A few moments later Muffins appeared and ran to eat his food. Lore loved her cat. She had it ever since it was a kitten and now he was nearly full grown. She looked at the fridge and seen a note left by her mother. "Went our with your father for Dinner. Leftovers in the fridge." The note read. Lore sighed and opened up the fridge and pulled out the leftover Pasta from yesterday. Lore was 15 years old. Even though she knew how to cook she preferred her mothers cooking way more. As she heated up the food she opened up Facebook messenger to read the messages from a group chat she was in. A lot of the people from the chat were from all over the globe. Most of them were between the ages of 14-21. The one who stood out to her the most was Adam Canning. A young man of 17 years who was from London. He and Lore has began talking in private messaging and after learning that they had so much in common , she quickly fell head over heels for him.

The message he had sent her now was a photo of him doing one of his many funny faces. "Oh , Adam. I swear one of these days I hope to finally meet you and tell you how I feel." She thought. A lot of the others had noticed that she was very fond of Adam and would tease her about it. Especially her friend Brecht who was also in the group chat. Other than Adam her other favorite person to talk to was Alistair Herbert who was a few months younger than her. Alistair was the only one Lore ever felt comfortable talking to about Adam though she could tell that Alistair wasn't fond of Adam for some reason. Lore decided to respond to Adam's message by sending a picture of herself doing a funny face. A few moments later Adam responded to the photo saying "Even when making weird faces you still look pretty." The moment she read that she couldn't help but blush. "Adam , I don't care what anyone says. Someday I will make you mine. Even if we are countries apart I won't give up until I've won your heart." She thought. She almost felt like typing it and sending it but she knew she'd come off crazy if she did. After She finished eating she cleaned up her dishes and then went into the living room. She went to check to see if her sister was around but she wasn't. Lore wasn't afraid of being home alone but something felt very off.

She sat in the living room with the TV on but there wasn't anything interesting on so she turned it back off. What frightened her was when the power suddenly went off. Lore quickly put the flashlight on on her phone and moved it around the living room. She heard a movement upstairs and quickly picked up a hammer that was on the cabinet and slowly began to creep upstairs. She was hoping it was Muffins that she's heard but when she opened her room door she was wrong. There stood a man dressed in black standing there waiting for her. Lore screamed and then ran out the door. She rushed downstairs but then tripped halfway when she bumped into Muffins and then fell the rest of the way down. Her body was all beat up from the fall and she couldn't keep conscious anymore. All she seen was the man come downstairs to grab her.