² to the horror booth!

Y/N'S POV

thank god you were wearing a wig.

you looked up at lev, glaring. "what the fuck?"

you can even hear tsukishima and kuroo laughing.

"skyscraper, you bastard!" you heard yaku's voice as he walked up to the two of you, kicking the lev's butt in the process.

"ouch!"

"i heard what you said, too! what the fuck do you mean by 'a fairy who gives height to short people', huh?!" lowkey offended, yaku kicked lev's butt once more.

"i'm sorryyy, yaku-san!"

"don't apologize to me, apologize to the girl in front of you!"

with a pouty look on the russian's face, he looked down, "sorry, y/n..."

you knew you couldn't stay mad at him.

yet still, you click your tongue and pretended to be annoyed. "yeah, it's fine." lev's eyes lit up and looked at you with a smile.

"really?"

you nodded. you couldn't help but smile at his elated face. "i— uh... just gotta go and remove my wig... i'll see you later."

"oh, alright! i'm sorry again!"

you made your way into the bathroom, seeing your co-manager, kiyoko who was surprised at your state. "oh, what happened to you?"

you heaved out a sigh, telling her everything that had happened not too long ago. while kiyoko was not one to laugh much, she did, covering her mouth. "kiyoko?!"

"i'm sorry, y/n, but that's kind of cute."

your eyes widened and felt your cheeks warming up at her words. to be honest, if you didn't have feelings for lev you would be so annoyed because of what he did, sprinkling glitter on you while telling you that you're short.

but no, you like him too much.

kiyoko smiled as if she knows you have feelings for the russian male (she does, it's obvious), she walked towards you and offered to help you with your wig.

──

you decided not to wear the wig covered with glitter anymore. after that, kiyoko told you she will accompany yachi for a while and that she'll see you later. feeling thirsty, you went to grab a glass of juice.

"hey." yaku greeted and you bowed slightly, acknowledging him as you grabbed a glass and filled it with juice.

"hello, where's lev?" you asked.

he took a sip of his juice before responding, "probably sprinkling glitter on some short people."

giggling, you sat beside him. "yaku... tell me why i fell in love with a guy who sprinkled glitter all over me?"

"i don't even fucking know." you pouted at his reply. "anyway, you should probably go look him."

"huh? why?"

"he was looking forward to seeing you today." you were surprised, to say the least. lev? looking forward to seeing you?

"y/n!" lev called your name and before you could even look back he already grabbed your hand.

"l-lev, wait! where are we going?"

"the horror booth!"