8) Hinata Gram Halloween special!!

_____________________________
@Sunshine posted

_____________________________@Sunshine posted

Happy Halloween everyone 🎃🖤. Thank you Kages for the costume 🖤. @Milkboy

Liked 6,272 & 5,826 comments
_____________________________

@randomguy783
YOU ARE SO FUCKING CUTE AND HOT 🥵😍

@hornyguyorgirl72927
HOT DAMN LET ME HAVE YOU WKSVSKBSJE

(Your comments)

@Milkboy
B-boke hinata boke...uhhh your welcome

@Sunshine
@Milkboy ❤️

@Gamerboy
hwlagsisbej MARRY ME SHOYO

@Sunshine
@Gamerboy e-eh

@Sugamama
OMG MY BABY YOU LOOK SO CUTEEE

@Dadchi
@Sugamama I have to agree, our baby crow look adorable

@Rooster
Why did kenma passed out- oh..OH CHIBI-C-CHAN KABAIABWKW *passed out*

@ihaveafatass
I-I I'm about to bust 😍

@Iwa-Chan
Shittykawa don't say shit like that🤢

@ihaveafatass
@Iwa-Chan MEAN IWA-CHAN 😭

@Sangwoo
I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love IM IN LOVE

@Fuckoffgerm
...cute...

@Famerboy
@SunShine @Ihaveafatass You should've have come to S-

@Ihaveafatass
NO STOP

@Red_Monster
Baki~ Baki~ mhm very cute

@Kita_San
Can't wait to see you in the party :)

@Sunshine
@Kita_San I can't wait too ☺️

@PrettySetter
Your so adorable Hinata 😊

@Owl
HEY HEY HEY~ YOU ARE SOOO CUTEEEE I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU WE WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN

@Sunshine
@PrettySetter @Owl I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOO :))

@Theothertwin
How can I stop this nosebleed ?

@LazyFox
@Theothertwin Your having the same problem?

@Gucci
After seeing this post I'm going to heaven and also Tuskki don't say any lie.

@Dinobitch
....I was going to say he look ok....

@Sugamam
@All Everyone get ready and GO TO THE PARTY.
_____________________________

3rd Pov
It was Halloween nigh. It was dark, the cloud are out and the star are out too. The night are full of children, bell ring, giving out candy but also there are also a party.

The party were loud, if you were outside all you can hear were loud music. Everyone was waiting for the ball of Sunshine.

Everyone were talking for the mean time expected for Omi- I mean Sakusa. He was in his little corner waiting for his Sunshine to come.

While everyone is talking to someone, eating or dancing. The door open.

"Hey guys" it was the beautiful Sunshine, everyone stop talking and look toward the baby crow.

Hinata was wearing his costume, it match perfectly on him. It make him stand more.

His little cute tail swing side to side, he was the star of the show.

Everyone else just look at him in amazes. There some other that had a little *cough* 'problem' *cough* 

Suga and Daichi gave everyone a death glare 'Back the fuck down from our child'
The parents walk to their baby crow and have him a hug.

Everyone felt a little bit jealous but they knew if they said anything they will turn into ✨ ashes✨.

After a while everyone was having fun, dancing with hinata, eating and everything.

Hinata was happy hanging out with Noya and Tanaka. Jumping around.

SangWo- I mean Atsuma and Oikawa where trying to get to little close to him but everyone gave them a glare.

Everything was going great, everyone was happy.

The night was coming to end and before it end...

"Guy let take a pictures" Hinata said.

Everyone agreed and try to get next to Hinata but those two who got lucky were the owls parents.

The picture came out great and hinata notice everyone was kinda sad so he decided to hug all of them and kiss there cheeks.

Hugging Suga 'Omg my baby crow is so adorable I don't wanna let him go'

Hugging Dadchi 'I feel proud to be a father of an angel'

Kissing Yamaguchi in his cheeks 'Lord is this what heaven feel like'

Hinata had to jump to hug tuskki 'don't blush don't blush don't blush'

and so on. (There were sad cause The party were over and they wanted to spend time with him more)

The night were over and everyone said bye to each other. Today everyone was happy and can't wait to hang out more with Hinata and make hinata theirs.
_____________________________

Happy Halloween everyone, if you are going out to trick or treat please be safe out there and be careful. Hope everyone is having an amazing day take care 😗✌🏼.