10 special ✨Sakusa x Hinata✨

There was no doubt in anyone's mind that the two boys were dating.  The rumours began when the Sakusa let hinata come any close to him. Whether it was an arm around the shoulders or intertwined legs, they were just always together and touching. 

Everyone saw them as a weird couple. Sakusa is a big germaphobic, don't let no touch him or even get close to his bubbles but Hinata is small cute boy who love volleyball and will hug you.

Everyone know that Sakusa is very possessive over Hinata. 

________________________________ 

"Fuck, you looked so good right now"
Sakusa groaned as he pushed Hinata harshly against the wall, their lips still awkwardly pressed together.

He kicked the door closed with his foot as he grasped desperately at Hinata  shoulders, causing the older boy to let out a grunt.  "I know" Hinata sighed cockily, tilting his head back to give Sakusa access to his neck. Sakusa accepted the offer immediately, pressing his soft, warm lips against the pale white skin, sucking and biting until Hinata was dotted with red marks.

He smirked against the skin as he found his baby sweet spot, his hips pressing up against Sakusa in a desperate attempt to relieve tension as the sensitive spot was played with.  "Off" Sakusa ordered in an heavy breath, pulling at Hinata shirt. The Orange haired boy stood back, pulling the shirt of quickly and tossing it to the side before doing the same with the other male, leaving the two shirtless. 

The germaphobic took a step forward to where he was previously, only this time putting a leg between Hinata and one on the outside. As soon as the new surface was put there, Himata instantly reacted, grinding down hard against Sakusa thigh.  Their lips still attacked one another's, Sakusa taking it upon himself to pull on Hinata bottom lip every once and a while, causing a loud moan from the boy. 

"Enjoying yourself?" Sakusa asked in an amused tone of voice as he raised his leg slightly, causing more pressure on Hinata every growing bulge. The small tangerine  threw his head back with a groan, trailing his nails down Sakusa exposed torso, watching patiently as red lines formed along the trail his fingers had just been.  "I'll fuck till you can't walk" Sakusa said against Hinata ear before kissing behind it. They were kissing while taking off Shoyo clothes.  "Where do we do this?" Shoyo asked in between kisses, Sakusa searching the room for a second before pointing to a wooden table.

The two quickly walked over to it and Sakusa felt his member twitch as Hinata sat on the edge of it, dick hard and dripping precum with his legs wide open, letting his boyfriend see everything.  "Nothing better than seeing you all ready for me." Sakusa said with a wink before dropping his jeans and boxers down and stepping out of them. Hinata just rolled his eyes before making grabbing hands at his boyfriend.  "Just come here and fuck me." He whined. Sakusa  smiled and pressed his lips roughly against his boyfriend at first.  "Fingers?" He reminded his boyfriend. 

"Don't bother. I'll cum before you if we do that." Hinata said with flushed cheeks. Sakusa leaned over to the floor a few steps away and picked up his practice bag, taking out the tube of lube before throwing back the bag. He returned to his previous position and squirted some of the gel on to his fingers, tracing it over Hinata  hole. 

Hinata let out a relieved sigh and Sakusa could see him physically relax as he entered one finger, then another and another until eventually, Hinata had three fingers being pumped in to his ass. He continued to moan, but whimpered slightly when Sakusa  pulled out.  "Patience, Sugar" He chuckled as he coated his member in lube before throwing the tube somewhere in the room. "Ready?" He asked.  "Yes daddy~" Hinata answered. 

Sakusa pushed in his member, simultaneously moaning as Hinata walls tightened around him. He doesn't move for a bit so Hinata could adjust until he heard him mutter the words 'pleas move'.  Sakusa begun thrusting, only slow at first. Hinata grimaced as he still was adjusting to Sakusa size before eventually relaxing, becoming a moaning mess beneath his boyfriend.  As Hinata moans got louder,Sakusa got more confident, now pounding in to his boyfriend. Their moans and groans filled the room as well as the sound if skin hitting skin. Hinata finger nails raked down at his Sakusa back as pleasure coursed through his veins.  "I-I'm close." Hinata stuttered.  "Come for me, Sugar." Sauksa groaned loudly as he thrusts even faster and harder, now tugging on Hinata  painfully erect cock to take him over the edge.  Hinata  came hard, covering his stomach and Sakusa in cum as his walls contracted, causing Sakusa orgasm. He thrusts hard a few times as he rode out his orgasm before pulling out, he takes his boyfriend hand, helping him over to the couch. 

He sat down first and pulled hinata  on to his lap, kissing him hard.  "That was amazing" hinata  said, out of breath. Sakusa nodded, a smile on his face as he poked one if the newly formed hickeys on hinata neck.  "You're gonna need some cover up, Sugar" Sakusa said. Hinata just rolled his eyes at his germaphobic boyfriend comment and kissed him softly.