Chapter 20

-Emiya Household 2.0-

-Narrator-

Our duo, followed by their guests, open the door.

"Welcome!" Kotai exclaims as they enter.

Atsuko puts her hands in front of her chest. "It is so cozy here."

"It is lovelier than I thought." The other maiden agrees, she turns to the knight with an expectant look.

Kamui tilts her head. "What?"

"Nothing." Maiko deflates after failing to start a conversation.

"Kotai has the bed, and you will have to share the futon for now." The petite girl explains.

Maiko blushes, sleeping with another girl, even if it is Atsuko, how can she? "Thank you Emiya-sama." She looks around. "But where are you sleeping?"

The blonde girl only shrugs before going back to the table, where the fabrics remaining from Kotai and her outfits are piled.

But before the mikos can ask about it, Kotai takes their hands and drags them outside. "Come with me! I will show you the village." He says cheerfully.

"See ya." Kamui waves them off.

She continue to sew what she has started this morning, after telling the old Kamaji that she would take care of two maiden.

-With Kotai & co-

Maiko and Atsuko are following the albino as he explains with the best of his capacities, where is what.

During the visit, they come across Toru, accompanied by Aiko and Aimi.

"Hello Onee-san!" "Hi Onee-san!" The twins greets, excited.

Atsuko raises an eyebrow. "You have siblings?"

Maiko shakes her head while hugging the two girls. "We are not related by blood."

"But Maiko is our Onee-san!" "Our!" The twins exclaim looking at the others with pouts.

"But my Onee-sama is better." Kotai says proudly.

"No she is not!" "That is not true!" The dark haired girls look at him like he had kicked a puppy.

As they banter, the maiden talk between themselves.

"I hope you are not too tired because of their excitement Toru." Maiko smiles nervously.

The older maiden shakes her head. "Do not worry about it, they are adorable." She then frowns. "What about you?"

"Emiya-sama's house is really cozy." The brunette smiles.

The frown on the bluette face does not waver. "She did not try anything, right?"

Maiko looks up at her, confused. "No, why?"

"Nothing." She waves it off. "Can you show me the flower field Aiko-chan and Aimi-chan always drag you to?" She asks before the brunette can continue on the previous subject.

"I can!" Kotai appears in front of her, his arm raised as if he was waiting for a teacher to let him speak.

"No! I can!" "We can!" The twins respond with determination, each grabbing one of Toru's arm.