chapter two

I wake up entangled with Shawn, still laying in his bed.

"Shawn. Wake up. I need Tylenol or advil." I groan poking his chest.

He then mumbles something inhuman which causes me to laugh.

Oi my head hurts like a bitch.

"Shawn. seriously. My head killing me wake up."

I look down to see I'm in his shirt and he's shirtless..

Shit..

Did I sleep with him?

Suddenly foggy memories of last night came to mind and I let out a huge sigh of relief when I remember I did not sleep with Shawn Mendes.

"Fine." He finally mumbles.

His eyes flutter open and he stares at me for a good thirty seconds then laughs.

"What?" Should I be offended?

"You're so cute." He laughs planting a kiss on my nose then crawling out of his bed.

"I have some advil down in the kitchen. Come on I'm sure your brothers and Carter are already up and down there cleaning." Shawn sighs stretching out his back.

Did I mention he has the body of a god. What the hell.

Who would've thought goofy ole Shawn had that nice of a body.

"Like what you see babe?" Shawn blushes.

"Dude your hot." I laugh getting put of his bed and following him out of the door.

"I would say you too but I don't think women should be described as hot. So you're gorgeous." He smiles one of his big goofy grins as we walk down the stairs.

"We should be friends. I thought you'd be a jerk. But obviously I was wrong." I say trying not to trip down the stairs.

"Yeah... Friends.." He frowns.

Okay??

That's weird.

"Morning love birds." Carter jokes as we enter the kitchen.

"We aren't love birds." I casually say.

I wonder if Shawn's a virgin.

"Just lovers then?"

"No" Shawn blushes.

He's so cute when he blushes.

Its normal to find your guy friends cute though right? I mean we hardly know each other.

I called Jack cute and adorable all the time but maybe that's because we weren't just friends. More like.... Friends with benefits... But we stopped that before I left and now we're just friends. Right?

Yes.

"Here." Shawn says interrupting my thoughts by handing me a glass of water and two advil.

"Thanks." I say flashing a bright smile.

"You're welcome." He blushes.

There he goes again being cute and shit.

"Good morning .... Ugghhhhhhhhh my head!" Grayson groans entering the kitchen.

"Morning sleeping beauty." I giggle.

"Hey guys." Ethan trudges in rubbing his eyes.

We all mutter a hey then Carter decides we need to wake up the people still here and make them help us clean up.