A witches curse pt1/2

"Idiot! It's this way-!" A random blond yelled, his voice echoing through the dark forest. He looked to be irritated, and stressed out thanks to another man next to him. A red headed man to be specific. They looked lost, trying to find a place maybe.

'Should I help them?' I thought while watching through the trees.

"Hey, calm down! They said the cabin was this way!" The redhead said while nervously clutching the phone. "Maybe they should have just waited for us, then we wouldn't be in this situation" the blond retorted, grabbing the phone from the redhead and stomping further into the forest, his friend following close behind.

'How rude' I pouted, deciding to follow the two.

They wandered around the forest aimlessly trying to find this cabin they were looking for. The blond still continuously using aggression as a form of communication. He was really getting on my nerves. He wouldn't stop yelling at his poor friend who I later learned was called Kirishima or Dumb Hair as the blonde would call him. And the blond was called Bakugou. "Hey! Look, I think it's there!" Kirishima pointed to a soft light in the distance. Bakugou noticeably signed in relief as they had finally found their cabin. I couldn't let Bakugou go like that, especially after being so rude. I clench my fists and follow the two again as they ran towards the cabin, having a plan for Bakugou. I am a witch after all!

I watch discreetly through a window as the two met up with a few more friends, which I soon learned were called Kaminari, Ashido and Sero. i watched as Bakugou left the group who were chatting loudly in the main room and went to his own room. The cabin was huge so I had to climb a tree! It was so annoying but what I wanted to do was worth it. I slowly got to the window of his room and knocked before getting out of view. "Hah? Who the hell is there?" I heard Bakugou yell, hearing his footsteps near the window. I smirk as he opened the window, quickly taking my chance and jumping inside, pushing him out of the way. "THE HELL?! YOU LITTLE-" I cut him off with a simple wave of my hand, making him quiet.

"Hello Bakugou~!" I smile ever so innocently. I watch as he attempted to yell over and over again, but nothing came out of his mouth thanks to my spell. "I'm glad I can talk without interruptions, you looked really rude so I had this spell ready just for you, Bakugou-kun!" I laugh and walk over to his bed, sitting on it comfortably. "I'm here to tell you that I don't like your attitude, at all! How you treat your friends isn't very nice so I came to make a deal with you" I said happily while waving my hand so he could speak again. "You look and sound goddamn crazy! Who the hell are you?! I swear if you don't-" "I'm Ochako Uraraka, nice to meet ya!" I interrupted, already tired of his yelling. "My deal is that if you don't fix that attitude by Halloween, you're stuck like this, forever!" I smile while waving my hand again. "Stuck like what?!" Bakugou yelled again before feeling something change. "HAH?! What the absolute hell is this?!!!" He stomped around the room. "This can't be real! You witches are NOT real!" He continuously yelled while I sat here on his bed, waiting for his tantrum to be over. "Bakugou-? You okay in there bud?" A familiar voice knocked on his door, quickly making Bakugou quiet. "I'm fine you idiot! Leave me alone!" He growled at the door.

"I see you're enjoying your new look~?" I teased him, laughing in amusement. "Shut up! Fix whatever you did, now!!" He yelled at me, trying to threaten me. I did admit he scared me just a bit but I couldn't let that show, I shouldn't. "No can do! You have to fix your stride by Halloween, or I won't turn you back" I hummed, looking him up and down with his new werewolf look. He had ears the same color as his hair and a tail also ash blond. "Oh yeah?! And how am I going to see those idiots with whatever you did to me you witch!" He got closer to me, causing me to step back "you're problem!" I said while lifting my hand up and vanishing, of course with a small train of smoke. I just went outside the window, nothing too far.

"Goddamn you witch!" He growled, basically grabbing the air. Coincidentally, just as I left they knocked on his door again "bakubro? We want dinner, and none of us know how to cook properly!" A whine came from the door. It was probably the other blond..kaminari! "A sec, dunceface!" Bakugou said in a panic as I laughed, watching to my amusement how he was going to hide his new features