Chapter 3 Honey, I'm Home Part 1

Twists's P.O.V

        Twist, Axel, Luciel, Shin and Karma were standing in front of an open door that lead into a seemingly empty room. Three months ago, Hyoma, Dynamis and Yuki had dissapeared after going in this room. They were later found in a weird tunnel that had creepy root creatures in it that almost killed them. Since then, no one had gone into the room again. But it was one of the possible exits, so the troublemaker squad (minus Kokichi) had volanteered to check it, as Yuki had told them that the tunnels lead into a place they were familiar with.

        "Alright, let's go in" said Axel, and he stepped into the room. The others followed him, ready to brace for impact. From what Yuki had told them, the floor had opened after they all stepped into the room. Twist was the last one to do it, as he was a bit more hesitant then the other troublemakers when it came to executing the crazy ideas they'd usually come up with. Still, he stepped into the room, closing the door behind him, expecting to start falling...

       ...but nothing happened. "What's going on here?" Twist asked no one in particular. "We know Yuki didn't lie. He's not the type of person to do so in a situation like this. This means that there's probably something here that can activate the exit to the root tunnels" Luciel said after a short moment of silence. "We could go back and ask Hyoma or Dynamis about this, but that would take too long. Plus it's possible that none of them know what happened. It will be quicker if we just tried to find what triggers the exit" Karma suggested. The group then looked around the room. There wasn't much. A few boxes, random posters on the walls, and nothing much else. Twist headed over to the far corner of the room that had a stack of the previously mentioned boxes. His ghoul, Loki hopped off of his shoulder and onto the boxes, helping him search. Twist pushed one of the boxes away, looking behind them. "Nothing over here" he said after searching behind each of the boxes. "If I was Kokichi, I'd say that there's something over here. But I'm not, so I can only say that I didn't find anything" Luciel said from the other side of the room. Twist looked over at Shin, Axel and Karma, who all shook their heads, clearly not having found anything. "So we have nothing. Great" Karma sounded a bit dissapointed, as he leaned against a wall that had a posted with a tree on it. Twist turned back to Loki, when something happened. He wasn't sure what, but the next thing he knew, he was falling.

        He fell and fell and fell for what seemed like eternity. Everything around him seemed to be black. How long was he going to fall for? He could see Shin who was falling besde him, and he was guessing that the others were falling too. They fell and fell and fell... until they hit the ground. At least Twist thought they did. It didn't feel liek ground. It was as if he had just fell onto a giant trampoline. It launched him and the others into the air. They then hit the ground again, and were bounced into the air again. This happened again again and again, until it stopped. "That was... something" Shin stated, and everyone nodded as they stood up and looked around. The ground felt a bit bouncy, like it would if you were on a trampoline, which explained the earlier bouncing. Above them was nothing as far as they could see, which according to what Yuki had told them was how it was when he had fallen down there. Also, according to Yuki there was no way to get out of there by climbing. Yeah, appearantly Hyoma had tried that. Anyway, other then that, everything looked like a cave passage. Twist felt a bit better about this situation, as he was very familiar with undergorund caves and caverns, having grown up in the ninety-nine caverns. This thought of Slugterra made him look over at Loki was... or where Loki would usully be. "Where's Loki?" he accidentally said out loud. "Calm down, if he's not here, he's probably just back at the hotel" Axel told him. He was right of course, but it still bothered Twist that he didn' have Loki with him. "Anyway, we've only got one way to go" Shin stated. "Right. Down the creepy cave we go" Axel said, and the group started walking. Pretty soon they got to solid ground, which didn't do much, just made things easier. They walked for a few minutes, before reaching a small cavern with multiple caves leading out of it. There, was a person just standing there, turned away from them. They had black hair, and were wearing black clothing. Normally Twist would've just assumed that this was Kumiko or Keiko just with different clothes. But ths time it was clearly not either of them, as they were on teh other side of the hotel. "Now who would that be? I thought we were the only ones here" Karma said. It was clear that the person had heard them, as they turned around. "Are you five lost or something?" they simply asked, sounding a bit bored. Shin was the one who answered "Not at all. We're just wondering who you are"

"My name's Norman. And are you sure you're not lost?"

"No. We deffinetly aren't"

"Alright. Then go. If you do get lost then just know that you can find me again"

       'They sound like a videogame npc for some reason' Twist thought. He and the others cast a suspicious look at Norman who was leaning against the wall, not really doing anything. They went a bit further away from him and Twist whispered to Shin "So, which way do we go?"

"No idea. I was just bluffing about us not being lost"

"And of course, no one bothered to ask Yuki about what is the correct path earlier?"

      Everyone shook their heads. Great. Now they were lost, in a place where three of their friends almost died, with a weirdo who shouldn't even be there. "Let's just pock a random path, and then be on guard" Axel suggested, and since they didn't have any better ideas, the group picked the cave closest to them. Twist glanced at Norman again, who was still in the position he was earlier. He noticed that the black haired guy was closely watching their group. "Twist, you coming?" Karma asked. Twist turned away from Norman and nodded, before following te rest of the troublemakers.

(A/N) So, this chapter is a bit shorter. But that's because otherwise it would be too long.

But yeah, Norman Minecraft has now entered the scene. What will he do?