Sabik

"Sabik, your hand feels so good," Chaz says as my hands roam his chest. I leave a trail of kisses down his neck. Leaving small love bites as I work my way back to his jaw. "Sabik, wake up."

I look at him confused. Why is he telling me to wake up? All of a sudden, I feel someone shaking me.

My eyes snap open. I look over to see my sister Skye. She had a grin on her face.

"What has you so happy," I grumble.

She laughs, "it has nothing to do with you saying Chaz's name in your sleep."

I nearly fall out of bed as I turn to look at her. I was saying his name. Oh no, this is not good. I have got to get ahold of myself. The look on her face says it all.

"I don't understand why I would do something like that," I say trying to act innocent.

She gives me another smirk, "no need to lie to me. I figured it out last night at dinner."

"Figured out what," I ask.

Skye scoffs at me, "you have a thing for him."

The way she says it so matter of factly has me worried. What am I going to do? I can't like a guy, my parents would be disappointed. All these thoughts race through my head. I guess I started to panic because there were arms around me all of a sudden.

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone," she whispers softly.

"But I don't understand, I have never been into anyone before," I stumble over my words.

"it's not as bad as you think. He seems to be a really good guy," she says softly.

We sit in silence for a while before she jumps up, "try not to worry too much. Just talk to him and see where things go. You don't have to admit to anything yet. See how you feel in a week."

I fall back into my pillow groaning. How will I feel in a week? Is she telling me I may actually find that I do like him? But, what about our parents? I cover my face as my mom yells up to tell me to get out of bed. As I climb out of bed I groan thinking about the dream.

Taking my seat, I see Chaz walk into class. My heart pounds as a flash of him looking at me with lust in his eyes comes to mind. Looking away, I try to get my heart to slow down. I can feel a slight warmth in my cheeks.

"You okay Sabik," that voice says close by.

I look at him, hoping he can't hear my heart, "yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"You're cheeks are red. Do you have a fever," he asks as he places his hand on my forehead.

I just look at him for a moment. I didn't think my heart could race any faster. Does he hear my heartbeat? Is it as loud to everyone else as it is to me? Realizing he was looking at me, I push his hand away.

"I'm fine. Don't touch me," I growl at him.