A Funky Birthday

It Was Night At Pop Village And The Leaders, The Snackpack, Branch And Bounty Hunters Were In Cooper's Mushroom.

"Bro, You Better Have A Good Reason To Wake Us All Up Except Z And Everyone Else." Prince D Said.

"Coop, You Know I Get Cranky When I Don't Get My Sleep." Said Branch, In His Rope.

"Cupcakes...Rainbows...Frosting...Parties...Thirsty." Said Poppy, Dizzy From Lack Of Sleep And Leans Onto Branch's Shoulder While Wearing Purple Pajamas.

"Wah? Girl, You Look Awful." Barb Said, Wearing A Nightshirt And Shorts.

"At Least, We're Somewhat Still Awake." Wani Said As She And The Rest Of The K-Pop Gang Rubbed Their Eyes.

"My Beauty Sleep Is At Stake." Delta Said, With Tons Of Curls In Her Hair.

"Woah, Delta. That's A Lot Of Hair Curls." Hickory Said, With Shaving Cream On His Cheeks And Chin.

"Well, My Locks Don't Work On Themselves." Delta Said.

"And Hickory, That's Of Shaving Cream You Have On Your Chin." TBDB Said.

"This Face Doesn't Work On Itself And I Like Keeping My Face Clean." Hickory Stated.

"Guys, Please Forgive Me For Calling You So Late At Night." Cooper Apologized.

"Yeah, At Midnight." Trollex Said, Cover His Body With A Blanket.

"The Reason Why I Brought You All Here Is Because I Need Your Help With A Mission That's Very Important To Me."

"Can You Tell Us The Mission In The Morning? I Need My Handsome Sleep." Chaz Said.

"Dude, You're Anything But Handsome." Carol Said.

"Come On, Everyone. This Mission Is A Matter Of Life And Death." Cooper Said.

"Say What?" Trollzart Asked.

"Life Or Death?!" Gomdori Shouted.

"Well, I'm Not Going On A Mission That Would Cost My Life." Tresillo Said.

"Us Too." Marimba And Tambora Said.

"It's Just An Expression. But It's Dire." Cooper Said.

"Okay, Son. Just Please Tell Us The Mission Is; That Way We Can Go Back To Bed." Quincy Said.

"Okay, Everyone. The Mission Is...INeed Your Help With My Little Sister's Birthday." Said Cooper, Who Went From Serious To Happy.

Everyone Got Astonished That Smidge Spits Out Water Onto Chaz.

"Tomorrow Is Z Birthday?!" Barb Asked With Excitement In Her Eyes.

"Mm-hm! That's Right, Barb."

"Oh Yeah, I Forgot Z's Birthday Is Coming Up." Branch Said.

Then Everyone Cheered And Squealed With Joy.

"Why Didn't You Say So, Bro?! Funk Trolls Are Always Bright Eye For Celebrating And Partying." Prince D Said.

"I Already Planned Out What Her Is Party Going To Be Like. It's Her 20th Birthday. So It's Spaced Themed." Cooper Stated.

"Wait, 20th? Dang, You Three Missed Out A Lot Of Z's And Cooper's Birthday Parties." Barb Said To The Funk Family.

"Don't Remind Us." Essence Said.

"It Doesn't Matter. I Just Need The Snackpack And The Leaders To Help Me Set It Up. Everyone Else, Keep Z Distracted Until Sundown Cause That's When Her Party Starts. Okay?"