•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 5•

[A/N: When the text is in italics, it's the past life meanwhile the present life is in regular texts.]

Beomgyu waits for Taehyun in their classic spot. One only the location is known to them. Beomgyu was under the cherry blossom tree that was on a hill. It wasn't visible to others and the couple took advantage of that.

"Beommie!" Already recognising the voice, Beomgyu smiles to himself and turns around to Taehyun approaching him.

"I'm sorry I was late. I brought my polaroid with me and ended up taking pictures on the way."

Beomgyu only smiles. He knows his boyfriend well so it really wasn't a surprise for him to be late. Taehyun smiles sheepishly and takes a seat beside Beomgyu. Beomgyu lays his head on his boyfriend's shoulder as they lay in silence.

It was the type of silence that made you thankful. Thankful that you were with that person and it gave you peace that they would never leave you.

"Hey Beom."

"Hm?"

Taehyun looks down on Beomgyu and smiles sadly.

"Are your parents really against us dating? And before you ask--I got that information from Soobin."

Beomgyu was taken aback. The moment he told his parents that he was dating a boy, they were disappointed. Well, mostly his mother was disappointed. His father was just shocked about the information and knowing him, he'll just support his son's decision in the end. He didn't want to talk about that with Taehyun yet because all he wanted to do today is relax and hang out with his boyfriend.

"Yah, stop biting your lip. I might eat you." Taehyun interrupted, in attempt to make the atmosphere less thick.

Beomgyu's cheeks flushed red as he hit Taehyun slightly.

Finally composing himself, Beomgyu takes a deep breathe and says-

"My mom isn't really fond of the idea that I'm dating you. Maybe she's just in shock of the information. She'll get used to it eventually."

"What if she won't?"

"I don't know anymore, really. Let's just hope for the best for now." Beomgyu hugs Taehyun, burrying his face to his chest. Taehyun hugs back and places a small kiss on top of his boyfriend's head.

"I love you, Beom."

"I love you too, Tyun"

Taehyun flutters his eyes open, looking around. The sun was shining brightly, the birds were chirping, the air felt fresh, and the wind was nice today.

In short, everything was peaceful.

Which left him confused. Everytime he woke up, he would either jolt suddenly and feel pain. But today, he dreamt of something nice. He woke up with a giddy feeling, his heart hammering out of his chest (the good way).

His head was spinning. This was the first time he woke up in a way he wasn't in distress.

RING RING!

He hears his phone ring. He picks it up and looks at the caller, his mood lighting up as he slides the green icon to answer his call.

"Sup."

"Good morning to you too, sunshine." Taehyun noticed Beomgyu's enthusiastic voice.

"Good morning. We're still hanging out later, right?"