•sɪᴜᴛᴋ: 12•

beom

beom.bear: 🐻🐿

taesoyeon.hyun: wow! I didn't know you two were friends! What a cute friendship🙉

soobsoob: ya'll cute.

c.yjun: wow.

hyuka.kai: wow hyung looks so pretty🥺🥺 reunion?

beoms.fang0rl: An amazing chemistry of friends right there👌👌 I approve.

Beomgyu smiles. Comments upon comments, numerous people found his and Taehyun's friendship cute.

All of them included platonic messages of good luck. Beomgyu was ecstatic that his and Taehyun's fans were approving of their friendship.

Beomgyu scrolls through more, that was until three specific comments jerked his attention.

taehyungs_lostbag: TaeGyu is now my OP fight me.👁👅👁

stanskzandnct: Honestly, I ship this better than Soyeon and Taehyun💅 fight me.

i_everest_you: Funny how this is the first time I've seen Taehyun do a heart with someone. Lmao he didn't even do it with his girlfriend. He sus.

Okay, It's true that Soyeon and Taehyun's relationship was sketchy at the beginning and Beomgyu knew it was an unhealthy one.

What he wasn't expecting was his and Taehyun's fans to ship them.

Looks like he wasn't the only one seeing this though.

Sipping her glass of juice while she sits on the couch of her abode, Soyeon scrolls through the comments. Most of them were optimistic about Taehyun and Beomgyu's friendship and the rest weren't even considering them as friends.

The rest were shipping them.

That held up several red flags in Soyeon. She knew she had to at least do something about this.

She scrolls through her feed once more. But that was a mistake. Under Beomgyu's post, she sees this.

 Under Beomgyu's post, she sees this