Prolouge

Bee's POV

In the blink of an eye we were all moved to a capsule. Glass surrounding me 360.

I knocked on the thick glass and looked down at my feet.

"What am I wearing?" I ask myself as I examine the mesh that held me together

I touch my head and run my hands down my hair. It was in a tight fish tail braid.

I cup my hands around my eyes and through the murky glass. I spot bright lights and people moving around.

As I spot all of the people walking around I feel a cold touch run up my body.

I look down and see water gathering up to my waist.

I hold my head and knock on the glass

"Help! Help!" I bang on the glass but no one seems to respond.

The water is up to my neck. I hold my breath and shut my eyes closed tightly. I am submerged

I hear something being released in the distance.

I open my eyes and I look ahead of me. The glass is opened.

I swim out and up to get a fresh breath of air. I gasp and take it in. I float above and look at my surroundings frantically. Broken down buildings in the distance, a dark forest, and mountain that goes sky high. All divided into 3 sections.

In the process I spot a middle and pedestal in a form of a circle surrounding the middle. I look to my left and see another person.

I squint my eyes and see who the person is.

"Zach! Zach! Zach?" I ask and flail my arms but he doesn't answer. He is just doing the same thing as me. Examining where the fuck we are.

I crawl onto my pedestal and so does everyone else. I stand up straight and shade my eyes looking at everyone else.

3...

I head a loud voice announce. I look around confused as to where the voice is calling from

2...

I feel anxiety building up in me. My heart beating fast and faster, waiting for the last number to call.

I look, determined at the middle with bags and packaged food. I set one foot back, ready to dive into the water to the tiny middle and kneel a little. I look to my left, right and ahead of me. Everyone preparing their body to get what they need at the mid.

1...

A loud gun shot fires in the distance and I leap into the cold water that takes over me. I swim fast as I can

This is do or die

*Sorry this was 17 minutes late. I have been watching PAX vlogs and stalking Twitter for selfies*
A/N
OMFG THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN EXCITED FOR. I AM NOT GOING TO BE UPDATING THIS FOR A LONGGGGG TIME. FOR YOU SKETCHY AF PEOPLE, THIS IS SIMILAR TO HUNGER GAMES. I WANTED TO INCLUDE THIS WWITH THE CUBE. SO KINDA LIKE UHC IRL. I WANT YOU GUYS TO LEAVE A COMMENT WHO YOU THINK OF THE CUBE MEMBERS WHO WOULD WIN THIS IRL HUNGER GAMES. THIS WILL BE IN SOO MANY PEOPLE'S POV'S SO DONT JUST EXPECT THIS TO BE IN BEE'S POV. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE EXCITED! <3
AND I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO SUZAN COLLINS FOR THE INSPIRATION.
PEACE YOU BUTT FACES!...... K BYE