Chapter 4: Who is my grandfather, Mom?

Morrison Shelby aspiring to be a good person and a doctor runs towards the source of the huge explosion that he heard but what does he finds there? Before that mystery is solved, let us go back a few months in time.
November, 2022
It was Morrison's 22nd birthday, He was much happier than usual today because he recently got his trainee lisence and can take part in various rescue operation going on throughout Hembore and save many lives and this is what gives him great deal of happiness.

His mother enters his room while he was awe-gazing at his lisence and day dreaming (or shall we call it "night dreaming" because it's night already? Idk ) as he smiles like an idiot who's just lost in his own dreamland.

His mother smiled at this sight and broke his little bubble the next instant:

"ahem.. ahem.. hey there, mister doctor! if you're done dreaming about doing heroics as a doctor slash superhero, come downstairs.. I have something important to give to you"

Well, lets just say that he snapped out of it pretty quickly, looked up and just:
"Huh what? Oh yeah.. right.. something important.. yeah, I'll be there in two minutes, sorry"

His mother smiled and left the room.
Morrison heaved a deep sigh and went downstairs, opened the room near the exit.
[ This room was specifically considered "guest room" in the house so you are not allowed inside in a normal scenerio but if you ARE invited then it must be something important, ya' know]

The room was super clean, so very clean that it was almost creepy. It was as if the only things that were dirty inside that room were the people coming in.
His mom was sitting on the other side of the table on the sofa, the lights were out and candles were lit, the atmosphere was warm, clean and creepy at the same time. He sat down quietly and uncomfortably waiting for someone to break the silence.
After a minute or so ( in which his mom just sat there staring awkwardly at a package in her hands which looked very old and dusty but was kept in good condition as if it wasn't even opened once") she finally came up with few words as if trying to figure out the correct way to phrase what she needed to say:

"DO YOU KNOW WHO YOUR GRANDFATHER IS?"

Morrison haven't heard about him since he was a little kid, everytime he used to ask who his grandpa is, his parents used to change the topic or just scold him and told him to never mention his grandfather ever again. Growing up, he always thought that it was weird. Why can't his parents just tell him about his own grandfather? What was it that they didn't wanted him to know? What can be so secretive about one's own grandpa?

"No, I know nothing since you forbade me to ever ask, Mom!" Morrison replied back angrily.

His mother sighed and continued:
"you might think I am a bad person for being so harsh on you about him but we were waiting for the right time"

"what do you mean 'right time' ?"

"right time is when you will be ready"

"Ready for what, mom?"

"ready to finally know the whole truth about everything and to put it bluntly, I don't know everything either but there is one man who do"

"who? Who is it? and why do you know all of this? How come you know that something weird happened to me recently?"

" I DON'T!  but he told me that it will happen, something will happen before you turn 22 so I wasn't really supposed to tell you anything before that. He asked me to give you this package as a gift on your 22nd birthday"