♠️The Reveal Pt. 1♠️

Feel free to consider this an alternate ending to Who Knew ( Troyler AU ).

This is definitely going to be different. It's set slightly in the future, in February 2015 and has some mixed up shipping, but don't be discouraged! I swear, it's not what it sounds like. But yeah, it should be interesting.

Troye POV

"So, everything been since I've been gone?" I asked my good friend, Connor Franta, as we ate lunch in the middle of the food court. I was visiting to work on my album, and I've been staying at Tyler's since I've been here. But today, I just thought I'd hang out with Connor.

"Great, actually. My book is actually almost done with the publishing process, so I'll be able to announce the release date soon I guess," he said with a smile while chewing on his hamburger. I smiled along with him, happy to hear the news.

"That's awesome, dude. Really. And how's everything been, since, ah..." I trailed off, knowing he'd catch on to what I was getting at. He and Tyler had been dating for a while last year, getting together just two weeks after the Troyler kiss at Digifest ( as if that wasn't a mockery enough ), but broke up a bit into September. I still don't know what quite happened between them, since they seemed so happy together-hell, anyone with eyes could see that in Tyler's Auguest collabs with him-because Tyler won't say and Connor still honestly doesn't know. I've let it be, though, since it saddened me that they broke up.

I was confused for a long time as to why I was confused, considering the fact that I've been in love with Tyler for so long now. I didn't even have an epiphany about it or anything, I just kind of marginally changed my thinking of him over time, slowly merging from friendly territory to painful longing. But at the same time, it's also one of those things that I've accepted would never happen. Well, after the entire Boyfriend Tag, and that one time that was mistakenly caught in Louis' vlog, and then the reaction to the staged kiss... I thought maybe. But that was proven a mistake when he and Connor started dating. Connor came out to me before then, so it wasn't that huge if a bomb, but still... Neither of them had ever expressed any interest in each other to me, but then again, it's not like either of them know that I've loved Tyler for so long now.

Connor cocked his head to the side, and his expression was one of light bemusement. "Honestly? I'm kind of over it by now. Obviously, I was kind of pissed and really sad at the time, because, you know, he was my first boyfriend, but I don't think I was ever in love with him."

I gave him a little half smile, glad that he was over it. They've barely spoken since they've broken things off, though it's fairly common knowledge that they've had a little feud online for a while now. Add that to the fact that people shipped Tronnor incessantly... Well, that's bound to stir up confusion throughout all three of us.

I've never felt anything but friendly feelings towards Connor, though it's true that we did get a lot closer after the break up. I could relate to him, though he didn't-and still doesn't-know just how much. He's never made any moves towards me, either, and we've never actually been flirty the way Tyler and I, and Tyler and Connor obviously, have been. I didn't even have a problem with the shipping, though, until people started fighting over it. I never thought I'd be the one caught in a love triangle, out of the all of the YouTubers, but it's interesting, I'll give it that. Really, though, Tyler should've been the center connection, considering everything.

All three of us have subconsciously censored ourselves online since then. We never even discussed it, it just happened. I was wary of setting people off, and I didn't want Connor to get the wrong idea or Tyler to get the right idea. Basically, the fandoms have all just become messes. Connor and I haven't even ever discussed collaborating because of this.