PAGE 4: [Very Important]

PAGE: 4

We all heard of the sudden misfortune that stroke the world as a globe. Yeah, you guessed right; Corona Virus. At first, we all panicked upon hearing the kind of virus it is.

What worsened things were how easily it was able to spread and infect. Later on, the front liners reminded us that fear can't solve the problem.

That was when we began to search for the cure, adapt to a different lifestyle and all that. Now, most of us are still alive, all thanks to the protocols and measures we paid heed to. Though there's no found cure so far, everything shows that it's not far from us.

The message I'm trying to send here is that now a days, people hardly observe the COVID-19 protocols. Have you realized it in your community, city or country? Well I have.

When the virus became a pandemic, it hardly affected Africans that much. Lately, it said otherwise.

I've realized that the virus' rate of spread has decreased, but It's still a threat. We hardly wear nose masks anymore. We hardly observe the social distancing. We hardly stay home when there's nothing to do.

From where I come from, It's an election year, and as we know it, rally and stuff are supposed to take place.

It's quite unfortunate that COVID-19 protocols have been excluded in the plans. I'm not blaming the government, I'm blaming the people; humans.

If we want to enjoy Christmas in a Virus free world, then we should do what's right.

Don't wait for someone to tell you you've been affected before you do what you're supposed to. It could be too late at then.

Kindly stay home, wash hands regularly and wear your protective face masks. Also, don't forget the social distancing.

If you want to save others from this, it starts with you.

Tag people here to spread the word. Happy day to everyone.

#Maska4All #StayHome #Sanitizers4All #StaySafe #Spreadcalmnotfear