CHAPTER 4

(A: Warning, this chapter has mature content, so if you don't like this kind of stuff, you better stop reading the book 😂🔞)

JIHYO'S POV
What am I supposed to say now? I know that this is wrong, and that I should just return back home. I already did my part by bringing him home safe... But, the drink with Mr. Min sounds nice. And it won't kill anyone, right?

-Jihyo: Sure (smiles)
-Hyunjae: Cool, let's go (chuckles and leaves the car)

Fuck... Am I really doing this... Nayeon won't belive this. Wait no, this has to be a secret. I follow him inside the building and get inside of an elevator, until we reach the second floor.

-Hyunjae: I'm really thankful for today, you helped me a lot (smiles)
-Jihyo: It was nothing... (smiles) Plus, you'll be treating be a drink now, ah! Thanks for treating me before too...
-Hyunjae: You noticed? (chuckles)

He then opens the door of his apartment and then welcomes me inside. At first sight, it is really small, but it is much more better than what I thought. Everything seems to be ordered and cleaned... I like that, and also the smell.

-Hyunjae: You can take a seat while I grab something for drinking... Sadly, I only have can beer. Is it okay?
-Jihyo: Ah yeah! Don't worry, anything will be fine (smiles and tales a seat on your bed) Uh... Don't you have a sofa or a big table to eat in? (confused)
-Hyunjae: As you can see, this place is quite small. I don't have space for it, but it's not a problem neither...
-Jihyo: How do you eat, then?
-Hyunjae: I have a tiny table under the bed, I take it and sit at the floor (smiles)
-Jihyo: I see... I guess that you also use it for studying...
-Hyunjae: Sometimes, but I use much more my bed (hands her the can)

What's that supposed to mean? Using his bed a lot... It could definitely be misunderstood.

-Jihyo: You mean for sleeping, right?
-Hyunjae: Not just that... (laughs) I don't have a sofa, so when I want to watch TV or something like that, I use it too...
-Jihyo: Ah, I see...
-Hyunjae: I bet that you misunderstood it (drinks from the can)
-Jihyo: What are you saying?!
-Hyunjae: Am I wrong? (tilts your head)
-Jihyo: (sighs) I shouldn't be here... (gets up and towards the door)
-Hyunjae: Wait, Jihyo don't leave yet.
-Jihyo: (turns around) It's Ms. Park for you-

Holy crap, when did he take off his clothes... Why is he just on his underwears? I don't understand anything...

HYUNJAE'S POV
Am I drunk? Hell yeah, I am. But I'm really conscious of what am I doing right now... If she accepts to spend the night with me, I'll be really happy.

-Hyunjae: Tell me, why don't you stay a little longer with me? (gets closer to her)
-Jihyo: Mr. Min... (starts to walk backwards) I-I don't think that this is right...
-Hyunjae: Call me Hyunjae, please (smiles) And who cares if its wrong or right? (holds her face between your arms)
-Jihyo: Hyunjae...

I lean in and kiss her... At first she seems to stay still, but just a second later she corresponds and kisses me back. I take the chance to lift her up and bring her to my bed.

-Jihyo: Wait! Wait!
-Hyunjae: What happens?
-Jihyo: If anyone knew about this... I would ruin my career.
-Hyunjae: I won't tell anyone, trust me.
-Jihyo: I don't know... What if you are saying this just to take advantage of me tonight? Who knows... Tomorrow you could tell your friends and it would spread around college (looks down)
-Hyunjae: Do you really think that I would ever do something like that? (kisses her neck) I promise you, Jihyo. I won't tell anyone, it'll be our secret (winks)
-Jihyo: (nods)

I seal my lips against hers again and this time she opens her mouth letting my tongue touch hers. It's a fierce kiss product of our heat...

-Hyunjae: Fuck... (starts taking off her clothes)
-Jihyo: (takes off her shirt) This is so embarrassing... (looks away)
-Hyunjae: Hey don't, look at me (chuckles)
-Jihyo: But-
-Hyunjae: Jihyo, I think that you already know... But you are really beautiful (smiles) Don't be shy, it's just the both of us here.
-Jihyo: (wraps her legs around your waist) This really won't leave this apartment. No one must know.
-Hyunjae: Don't worry (takes off her bra) Crap...
-Jihyo: W-What happens?
-Hyunjae: I'm so horny right now... I don't think that I can hold it back anymore (takes off everything from Jihyo)
-Jihyo: Don't be too rude, okay?
-Hyunjae: (grabs a condom) You are affecting me way too much (chuckles) I want you, Jihyo.
-Jihyo: It's Ms. Pa-
-Hyunjae: (starts sucking on her nipples while fingering her)
-Jihyo: (moans) Relax... Relax...
-Hyunjae: You are loving it, don't worry about the noise.
-Jihyo But (moans) I won't be able to last too much...
-Hyunjae: It's okay (smiles)

Just seeing her struggling to keep as quite as possible, while seating and moaning. Damn... I wonder, does she have a husband or something like that? I don't think she does. And if she is, well... He's not serving her too good.

-Jihyo: Hyunjae! I'm about to-
-Hyunjae: Do it... Come for me gorgeous (smiles)

Then Jihyo comes all over and remains panting while looking straight to my eyes. This woman is so beautiful. It doesn't exist a bad angle for her.

-Jihyo: Your turn...
-Hyunjae: (kisses her and gets inside her)
-Jihyo: Ahh (whines) Hyunjae...
-Hyunjae: Are you okay?
-Jihyo: It hurts... (shy)
-Hyunjae: Eh? Is it your first...
-Jihyo: No, but it's been so long since the last time and it just hurts like the first time.
-Hyunjae: (nods) Don't worry (pulls out) I'll be heading to the bathroom I need to wash myself... (smiles)

What a bad excuse! I haven't been able to do anything with her at all... And damn, the way she told me that it hurted, it was so erotic. Now I'm worse than before... I better solve this before returning back with her.