CHAPTER 23

HYUNJAE'S POV

-Jihyo: Why aren't you answering?
-Hyunjae: Uh, because I wasn't listening to what you were saying. I'm sorry but I'm focused on... Uhm...
-Jihyo: Oh (smirks) You really can't wait, huh?
-Hyunjae: Never, you are always tempting me (chuckles and kisses her) I'm gonna fuck you real hard...
-Jihyo: No, wait (separates from you) Fuck me? I thought that we passed that era already.
-Hyunjae: What do you mean?
-Jihyo: I want you make love, not fucking... (sighs) Something is definitely wrong here. What happens Hyunjae? Are you afraid? Do you regret saying that you love me or-
-Hyunjae: (hugs her) I don't regret anything. You are everything that I want, Jihyo (sighs) Please, don't doubt my feelings anymore.
-Jihyo: Then, what happens?
-Hyunjae: Nothing, just... (scratches your nape)
-Jihyo: Just?
-Hyunjae: Just that my friend Jinha came here to announce me that she won a scholarship, and it results that... I also won (sighs and looks down)
-Jihyo: You are the one who won our college's scholarship?! (surprised)
-Hyunjae: Yeah...
-Jihyo: And why do you look so down and weird about it?
-Hyunjae: (looking straight into her eyes) Because I don't want to leave you, Jihyo.
-Jihyo: Hyunjae... I'm sure that you worked for this a lot, I don't want to be an obstacle in your way. If you have to do it, then do it (smiles and holds your hands) I'll support you now matter what.
-Hyunjae: But... What if you forget about me? A distance relationship is, ugh! It's horrible! What am I going to do whenever I feel the urge to see you? To listen to you, to touch you... (sighs and throws yourself to your bed) I'm so frustrated.
-Jihyo: We can always do video calling, we'll talk a lot (smiles) And it's just nine months... We'll go through it really soon. Its an amazing opportunity, don't waste it because of me.
-Hyunjae: Jihyo, I would reject thousands scholarships for you if you asked me to (grabs her wrist and makes her closer) Really, if you ask me to stay, I won't doubt a single second.
-Jihyo: I can't do that and you know it... (hugs you) It'll hurt me, but it's the best for you. Seohee will miss you too, but she would probably support this.
-Hyunjae: (chuckles) I'm gonna miss you two so bad if I leave...
-Jihyo: When would you be leaving?
-Hyunjae: In two weeks, to London.
-Jihyo: I see... Two weeks it's not too much (looks down) We have to enjoy as much as possible our time! (smiles)
-Hyunjae: Does this mean that I'm leaving, then?
-Jihyo: Of course you are! You are chasing your dreams... (smiles) And that makes me feel really proud. You'll become an excellent man in a future.
-Hyunjae: A man, huh? (smiles) Jihyo, since you said that I would become a man after the scholarship...
-Jihyo: Yes?
-Hyunjae: I would like to become your man once I returned. Like your boyfriend or something like that (a little bit embarrassed)
-Jihyo: (excited) God yes! But, why not now?
-Hyunjae: Because I want you to go our with my best version... (smiles) Plus, once I return there won't be anything in our way.
-Jihyo: Then, once you return, start living with us. With Seohee and and me, okay? (smiles)
-Hyunjae: You mean, like... Like a family?
-Jihyo: (nods and smiles) Like a family.
-Hyunjae: (smiles and looks down) I never thought that I would have a family again, really. Jihyo, you make me really happy... I don't know how will I pay for this.
-Jihyo: You just need to stay with me (chuckles) Take care of me and Seohee (smiles and pecks your lips) Now, we should enjoy ourselves as much as possible (smirks)
-Hyunjae: Oh (smirks) Ms. Park wants to start a new lesson?
-Jihyo: Surely I want, Min Hyunjae (chuckles)
-Hyunjae: Nice, then... Guide me.
-Jihyo: First of all, you are not wearing what it's required. Take off all your clothes.
-Hyunjae: (takes off your clothes) Is this okay, Ms. Park?
-Jihyo: Yes, but I'm not satisfied with my clothing neither. Take off my clothes too... (smiles)
-Hyunjae: (approaches her and starts taking off her clothes) Jihyo...
-Jihyo: It's Ms. Park for you, naughty student (chuckles)
-Hyunjae: (kisses her shoulder) I love you.
-Jihyo: (suddenly blushes) I-I love you too (smiles and hugs you)
-Hyunjae: (lifts Jihyo up and pushes her against a wall) You have no idea of how will I miss you...
-Jihyo: Me too (kisses you)

It's not like usual today, I don't feel like I want to go hard on her and do it in a rude way. Once again, I feel the necessity of making love with her... I don't know why do I have this feelings here. I'm really sad that I'll have to leave her, and now it's like I can't help but to have her in my arms for as long as possible.

-Time skip some minutes later-

-Hyunjae: (with an arm around Jihyo) London is really far away... Its not as if I could skip some clases and come to see you (sighs)
-Jihyo: (with her head on your chest) You can't skip classes no matter where (chuckles) And don't worry, distance can't create a wedge between us.
-Hyunjae: (hugs her tight) I don't want to leave your side, Jihyo.
-Jihyo: I'll be waiting for you along Seohee, when you return you'll be back at home with your family... (smiles and draws a heart with her finger on your chest) This will help us to have a better life in a future.
-Hyunjae: (smiles and kisses her head) You are right. I'll do this for our little family, I'll make sure that we live a good life once I return.
-Jihyo: I don't doubt it (giggles)
-Hyunjae: Jihyo...
-Jihyo: Yeah?
-Hyunjae: Can you stay here tonight? I don't want to sleep alone, I want to sleep with you in my arms.
-Jihyo: (smiles and kisses you) Your arms are my favourite place, of course I'll stay (chuckles)