XI

The two lovers stumbled their way through the garden to their shared room, intoxicated by their needs and desire.

As as they reached their safe heaven they tore each other's clothes apart to feel the naked hot skin underneath and touch to their heart's content.

It wasn't like they hadn't touched each other before, didn't feel the heat course through their very being.

But today was different. There was no going back. Today will seal their fate for forever. 

Moans of immense pleasure left Kongpob's lips as Arthit made wet trail of kisses down the side of his neck, pushing him onto the bed.

Soon the table was turned. Kongpob flipped him over, straddling his hip, taking the lead.

He worshiped his lover, kissing and nibbling, leaving marks all over his pale skin for everyone to see.

He felt powerful, full in control as he looked at the loving eyes of his beloved who was watching him with half lidded lustful eyes.

His pale cheeks were now blossoming with color as Kong continued his ministrations.

He stopped for a moment and simply looked at Arthit, his flushed cheeks, dilated eyes and the marks he had made decorated his smooth skin. His lips swollen from the uncountable kisses made him want more.

They continued to stare at each other for long minutes, feeling the same desire and passion reflecting from the other's eyes.

But something shifted between them. Kongpob now had a far away look ok his face.

Arthit got up from the bed as he stood frozen in his place, he couldn't believe that it was happening.

Kongpob had heard too many stories of an alpha being bonded to an omega and most of them sounded like  horror stories.

Alphas tend to lose control and all rationality when they smell omega's arousal, making them behave like an animal.

It never ends well for an omega.

But here he was, standing so close to an alpha, he could smell pheromones mingled with his own arousal thick in air, it wasn't suffocating him though like he thought it would. 

It made him feel safe.

He barely registered the warm embrace as Arthit pulled him to his chest, running his fingers through his hair soothingly.

Kongpob returned the embrace, burying his face on the crook of the alpha's neck, inhaling his calming scent.

He could feel the hardened length of his lover pressed against him but Arthit didn't made a move to to continue what they were doing.

He could feel his own wetness too running down his thighs.

He knew that Arthit wanted him to make the final move. It was his decision to make. And he had already made when he first stepped in the room.

He brought his lips to the alpha's sensitive ears and whispered "I am ready."

It was all the confirmation needed for Arthit to smash their lips in a heated kiss as his hands roamed all over Kongpob's body, feeling every dips and mussels.

He laid Kongpob in the middle of the bed, kissing him, marking him as his own.

Soon the hunger became too much for the two lovers to be satisfied only with kisses.

The want grew within their very core, the need to feel the other, to be connected completely in heart, soul and body were overwhelming their senses.

And they obliged. Submitting completely to their instincts, the call of their body, their very soul.

They finally became One.

Their hearts beat in sync as their bond completed, making them feel like they always belonged with the other.

They were each other's other half.

The missing piece to their soul.

A/N: A very late update. Thanks for too many views. It exceeded my expectations.

Thank You for reading.