Cutie and the Dork Epilogue

Epilogue

5 loved up years later.....

“I can't believe this day is finally here!” I smiled smoothing down the cream silk fabric of my wedding dress.

“I know! Just in time too, wouldn’t want your bump to start showing!” Bri smiled zipping up her light pink bridesmaid dress. I was 4 months pregnant with our first baby; it's going to be a girl.

“Gee thanks.” Rachel replied sarcastically, her hand automatically going to her own big bump. Gareth and Rachel were 5 months pregnant with twin girls her bump was already big.

“You're already married Rach.” Rachel just gave her a mock scowl.

“Bri, you're pregnant and you're getting married in two months.” I smirked, Bri looked at me in shock.

“No I'm not!”

“You so are!”

“How could you know if I don't know!”

“Because your boobs are bigger.”

“They are not!”

“Yes they are!”

“Enough!” Rach shouted in deperation.

“Whatever!” We shouted back at her.

“I've got a spare pregnancy test if you want to use it.” I smiled mischievously.

“Have you?”

“See I knew it!”

“Shut up!”

“I do have one though, it's in that draw on the left.” I pointed to my bedside cabinet; Bri almost broke her neck tripping at the side of the bed trying to reach it. I laughed under my breath as she ran into the ensuite bathroom.

“Do you really think she's pregnant?”

“Have you not seen her boobs Rach? She's pregnant!” I smiled as the makeup artist fixed a smudge of eyeshadow.

“SHIT! I MEAN OH! EM! GEE! I NEED JACOB!” Bri shouted running out of the ensuite.

“Was I right?”

“It says 8-12 weeks pregnant!” Bri looked as if she was about to collapse.

“You better go find Jake then, but be quick.” I warned her.

Ten minutes later Bri came back looking relieved.

“He was so happy! You should have seen his face!”

“Does that mean all our kids are going to be in the same class?” Rachel asked us smiling.

“So they can be like-“

“DORMIES!” we all shouted laughing.

Then we all went to the church, I walked through the doors to the rest of my life...

A/N I love happy endings! But this kind of makes me want to write a story where there's a bad ending... evil right! Anyways hope it was alright for a first book ;)