Chapter 1

~Yua's POV~

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I grunted as my loud, and quite annoying, alarm rang in my ears. I felt a whine leave my throat as I rolled over and reached for my phone, picking it up and clicked the 'dismiss' button. I rolled back onto my back as I looked up at my white celling with a sigh. Sooner or later, I finally made myself to sit up in my bed, having my legs hang off the bed. Smacking my lips, I scan over my tiny room with tired eyes.

My eyes widen when I looked at the calendar, today was UA's entrance exam! Making my legs pick me up with hast and turn to my bed, I then got on my knees and pulled out my dresser that was part of my bed frame

My eyes widen when I looked at the calendar, today was UA's entrance exam! Making my legs pick me up with hast and turn to my bed, I then got on my knees and pulled out my dresser that was part of my bed frame. I pulled out my black and pink track suit that I use to train in, my school uniform, and my undergarments. I then put my track suit in my black backpack, with my cat scarf. And then went into the bathroom that was across the hall with a little pep in my step.

~Time Skip!~

I walked out of the bathroom with my black and blue school uniform on, and a puff of steam following me out. I had a light pink towel in hand as I dry my jet black hair with it. I felt refreshed, I always did after taking a shower. I went back into my room to get my phone, and to put my towel away after I dried my hair to the best of my abilities. Then with a smile, I grabbed my bag and quickly went downstairs and into the kitchen to get me some breakfast. But when my eyes met with a large form, my smile fell and I felt my face pale with fear.

'He's here!? Shouldn't he have already left to do his hero work?' I thought. He must have heard my footsteps, because he turned around. It felt like it was all going in slow-mo, but soon his glaring golden eyes met with my ocean blue ones. His chiseled face scrunched up in disgust, looking me up and down as his black hair fell in his face.

~Warning! Child Abuse!~

"So a useless nobody like you is really trying to get into UA, huh?" He said with venom, making me hold my elbow and looked at my feet, as if they where suddenly interesting. I guess he put two and two together, it was the weekend and I was in my school uniform, and UA's exam is today. He grunted in amusement, like he was happy to coward in fear under his gazed. Soon, I heard his footsteps come towards me. I felt my stomach do cartwheels for every step he took, and I start to tremble. He stopped in front of me, about a foot or two away from me. Suddenly, his hand wrapped around my neck, making my breath hitch in my throat. He pulled my neck up, making me look up at him.

"Didn't I tell you to answer when I ask you a question, you piece of shit?" He asked me, squeezing my neck even tighter. I wheezed and whined, grabbing his arm.

"I-I'm.... Sorry.... Y-yes.... I'm t-trying.... To g...get into U-UA...." I said breathlessly, trying desperately to get air in my lungs. He tsked and threw me back, making me fall on my ass. I let out a small yelp as I felt a tingle of pain.