Chapter 2

"Shinso!" I called out to my new friend who was waiting next to the bus, waving my hand above my head as I ran over to him. When I got there, I lend over my knees, putting my hands on them and panted heavily.

"Woah, what took you so long?" He asked me, looking down at me with his hands in his track suit pockets. I took a deep breath in, trying to calm my breathing. I put my hand into my pocket as I stood up straight, then pulled out my phone.

"I got half way here, until I realized that I left my phone in the locker room. So I ran back to get it." I said, my breathing slowly calming back to normal. Shinso smiled at me and pulled out his phone.

"Knucklehead, you're the one who came up with the plan." He said with a chuckle, then put his phone back into his pocket, and I did the same. "Look, you don't have to do this for me. What if you get eliminated because of this? And even if you find the easiest way for me to beat them, I'm not very athletic. So I probably already can't do what-" He started, but I cut him off before he could say anything else.

"I WANT to do this, I know I don't have to. And if I get eliminated, it's fine! It's not like it's the end of the world. And like I said, I want you to at least have a shot at this! You're my friend Shinso! What friend would I be if I just let you passably fail!" I said, grabbing his arms again like I did in the auditorium. His eyes widen, but then he blushed and looked away.

"...S-sorry, I'm just... Not used to people wanting to be my friend... I tend to doubt myself as well as others..." He explained to me, which made me frown a bit. I pulled him into a tight hug, and I could feel his body tense under me. But soon he relaxed, but didn't hugged me back.

"The world must have been hard on you, everyone being scared of you because of your quirk... But, I want you to know this," I started, pulling back enough to look Shinso in his purple eyes. "I will always, ALWAYS, answer your questions." I said with a serious look on my face. Then I smiled and booped his nose. "Well, unless we are sparing, that is." I giggled and pulled away from him.

Shinso looked at me, his eyes wide with shock at my words of trust. But soon he recollected himself and smirked down at me. "One question for you, why do you trust me so much?" He asked me, cocking his head to the side. I smile up at him, giggling a bit.

"Because I think you have a real motive to become a hero. And your kinda remind me of Eraser, if I'm being honest." I giggled once again, and he joined me with a chuckle.

"That's the best complement I have ever received in my life." He said with a smirk, and I laughed. Soon, we where told to get on the bus, so we did. I, of course, was going to sit with Shinso. Although we had a small fight over who got the window seat, and sadly, he won. I sighed and sat down next to him, a little salty over the window fight. But I got quickly got over it as me and Shinso joked around.

~Short Time Skip!~

Soon, then bus stopped at, what looks like a big wall. We all got off the bus, and all I could do was look up. This wall is super huge!

"So, what's the game plan?" Shinso asked from behind me, making me jump from how sudden it was. I turned around, a pout on my lips.

"Jesus! Are you a hecking ninja or something?" I asked sarcastically, earning a huff of laughter out Shinso's nose. I giggled and smile, putting my hands on my hips. "Well, I plan for you to hang back until I found their weakness. Then I would call you, then you can go off and try to get some points!" I say happily.

"If I have enough strength to even pull this off, that is." Shinso said, being the Debby Downer. I smacked his arm with a look of betrayal on my face.