Back To Normal/Niall Secret

Hey i know i just wrote a chapter but i am so bored. Anyway i went on google and searched 'falling for eachother wattpad' and if you click on the third website you'll see mine! LOL anyway thats a really short chapter sorry...

Another song part:

Wanna roll back like press and rewind

You were mine and we never said goodbye.

Thanks to everyone who read, fan, vote and comment

----------------------------------------------------

Niall pov:

Today was monday, i know days past by when you are having fun... Anyway i was excited to see Ev- the girls.

Dont lie

I am not

Yes you are

I'm not

Yes you are

SHUT UP

You still lied

Wow now i am having a fight with my brain.

You st-

Ok i did just shut up. Ok these past days i have been thinking of nothing but Eve for no reason. It like cake stuck in your tummy. I remember Louis birthday party and how beautiful she looked. It like i am slowly falling for her. But that cant happen and we know it.

Why?

Non of your business

It is my business i am a part of your body.

Whatever

''Niall!!'' I jumped back when i heard shouts ''Are you ok lad?, we've been calling you for 10 minutes now...'' Liam said softly

''Ya i am fine just thinking'' Liam gave me a worried look but nodded.

Wow i have been out for 10 minutes?

Y-

No one asked you

''Lads school time'' Liam checked the clock then shouted

''Coming'' We shouted at the same time

I ran down at the same time as Zayn.

Not that Zayn is bad or anything but i am turning to him.

''Whos ready for school?'' Liam said excited. No one replied anything. ''No one....'' He laughed and later we joined.

No matter how mysterious, serious, crazy, sarcastic, annoying we are, we can be funny alot of time.

Louis walked to the driver seat

''I am sitting next to carrotz king'' Harry shouted running and opening the door.

''Larry forever'' Louis grinned.

Zayn, liam and i sat in the back seat not complaining.

Through the whole drive we messed around laughing and cracking jokes.

I love my lads!.

-------------

We arrived at school and started to walk to the front gate.

''Hey lads!'' Someone said infront of us. I looked up and saw Maz grinning. We gave him a man hug and started to head to the school door together.

''So where is the girls?'' Harry asked looking around.

''Dunno i came here early to see if they are here but they are'nt'' We started laughing when he said coming to school early to see them. He turned tomato.