I don't want too

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ- 745

A/N IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN 192782 MILLION YEARS

————————————————

"I can't go back there, no, no, no."

Harry paced around his dorm anxiously, there was another break and they all had to go back home. There was no option to stay at Hogwarts this year, so he was screwed.

The Burrow . . . well . . . he couldn't exactly go there. Or, maybe? Maybe, he could.

~

Dear, Mrs. Weasley

I was wondering if I could stay at the Burrow during the upcoming break? Please get back to me soon.

Love,
Harry

Harry gave the letter to Hedwig. "Take this to Molly Weasley."

The snow white bird flew out the window, Harry watched as she finally disappeared.

***

Harry,

Of course you can stay here! You are always welcome in our home!

I can't wait to see you, Harry, dear!

Love,
Molly

Harry smiled, Mrs. Weasley was like the mother he never had.

***

Harry stepped out of the portrait hole, he planned to go fly around the Quidditch Pitch. He always felt better when he did, he had nothing better to do.

A hand grabbed his arm and pulled him into an abandoned classroom, his back slamming against the wall painfully.

A hand wrapped around his throat.

"Who the hell do you think you are?"

Ginny.

"Ginny? W-what's wrong?"

"Why the hell are you spending summer at the Burrow?"

"I - I, your Mother invited me!"

Ginny's hand tightened. "Don't lie right to my face!"

Harry grabbed Ginny's arm, hoping for release.

"I-I'm n-not!"

Ginny punched him in the face, her hand still steady on his throat.

"I'll let you go. for now, but if you think of pulling anything at home . . ."

Harry nodded quickly, Ginny let her hand drop from Harry's neck. He quickly inhaled, his lungs burning for air.

Ginny left the room like nothing happened.

Harry stood up, wobbling a bit and grabbing the wall for support. After a few minutes he pushed off the wall and followed suit, he rubbed the side of his head, there would undoubtedly be a bruise there.

He abandoned the idea of flying, instead, he walked down the corridors, he turned random corners. There was no special place he was going, he was just . . . going.

***

He rounded the corner and slammed into someone, he stumbled backwards a bit.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Harry!"

Draco. The last person he wanted to see right now.

"Oh, erm, hi?"

"Is something wrong?"

He hadn't seen it yet, how the hell do I get myself out of this one?

"N-no! Nothings wrong! I-I'm great!" Harry said, his voice told it all.

"Harry, what happened to your eye?" Draco asked, moving closer to get a better look.

"What? There's nothing wrong with my eye!"

"Harry,"

Draco grabbed his arm lightly, Harry kept his head to the side slightly, blocking Draco's view of his eye.

"I'm not blind, I can see there's something wrong."

He pulled Harry closer to him, he brought his hand up to turn Harry's head softly.

"Harry, where did you get this bruise?" he asked.

"I - um, I - I tripped! I tripped."

"I may not be in Ravenclaw, but I'm not that stupid,"

Harry turned his head to look up at Draco.

"What actually happened?"

"Ginny . . ." Harry mumbled.

"What?"

"G-Ginny." Harry repeated, his cheeks growing red at the fact he'd seriously let her do that.

"I swear to Merlin. -"

Draco pulled Harry closer.

"Why?" he asked.

"What?"

"Why did she do this to you?"

"Oh . . ." Harry averted his gaze. "Well, break is coming up . . . I had nowhere to go. I didn't want to go back to the Dursley's. So, I asked Mrs. Weasley if I could stay at the Burrow, of course, she said yes."

Draco nodded.

"And . . . Ginny wasn't very happy about that, apparently."

"You could've just asked to stay with me!"

This is why he hadn't wanted to tell Draco, he knew he would offer for him to stay with him. The thing is . . . he didn't want too. Malfoy Manor was terrifying, the occupants easily rivaling the huge house.

"Well, I . . . er . . ." Harry said. "Your house . . . it's well - it's . . . how do I say this? It's terrifying."

"That's understandable." Draco replied.

Harry sighed with relief, he hugged the taller boy tightly.

"I just hope Ginny'll leave me alone while I'm there." Harry said quietly.

"If you have any problems, you can always owl me, my place is still open."

Harry smiled and nodded.