𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

━━━☞ a letter of appreciation to her nine sisters for their fifth anniversary

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 ; all my love by seventeen and 21:29 by twice

To the sisters whom I adore so much,

This day marks our five years together as a group. Five years after we finally grasped the one dream we all shared as trainees. But how could I possibly convey all my feelings for all of you from our first days to now? My love only amounts to this, a simple letter.

I look back fondly on the garden of flowers brimmed with shy glances and awkward silences. Cheeks flushed pink azaleas from conversations cut too short. I anxiously watched the budding friendships when will they bloom. Should I add water to start talks to erupt small talks or shine more sunlight to spark little trips?

But I'm glad I patiently watched the gradual blossoming of friendships between us. The flowers looked even more beautiful this way.

𝗢𝗰𝘁𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟱

Emiko quickly thanked the deliveryman and brought the food to the living room table where the girls have gathered. Today, our debut music video will be released. Emiko removed the food from the plastic and watched the anticipation from her fellow members as they wait till the clock strikes six.

This is probably the first time she saw all of them together without the awkwardness hanging from the air.

"It's here!" Jeongyeon exclaimed and all of them gathered around her. They watch the music video intently despite the small screen. Small gasps and laughs spark here and there but one thing is for sure, they all felt a sense of pride. They finally made it. The proudness bubbling within Emiko watching and hearing herself made up for the long years she spent in the same practice room.

"Wah, we're really idols now," Dahyun said, wonder dancing in her words. Despite the hours they spent filming, recording for their debut album, and just have watched the music video, the very thought hasn't sunk in yet. "I know it's crazy," Tzuyu replied muffling her words due to the chicken she was eating. The girls laughed at the Japanese woman and they start to dig in the food as well.