Chapter 1

(In this story their allowed to drink at 17 kk)
Riley's POV
For my 17th birthday my best friend maya decided to go to a club since I'm able to drink. I put on a tight dress and my shoes on and meet Maya at her car. The whole time she glances at me the swallows 'what is up with her ' I think as we pull up to the club. As I walk into the club I feel eyes on my butt i turn around and maya quickly glances away from my butt. I walk up to the bartender and say "something strong" he hands me a tall glass of liquid i drink it all ignoring the burning sensation down my throat . After a couple more drinks I walk to find maya but I bump into someone and fall. " oh my god I'm so sorry are you ok" a thick country accent ask me 'damn he's cute' I say then he asks me to dance. I nod my head and we start grinding to the music. The last thing I remember is being taken up to a bedroom and I guess you can wonder what happened next.
'Next morning'
I wake up with a killer headache and there's whistling from the shower and it turns off. '' the names Lucas fryer" he says "I'm Riley Matthews " he nods and leaves. I check the time 8:30 uh oh I have to meet Maya in fifteen minutes i rush into my clothes and rush out the door.