chapter six

SIX ENJOY THE SHOW

Lisa

I couldn't stop grinning.

I was grinning so bad like a total creepy idiot.

Once I entered the dressing room, I began to squeal and covered my face before jumping around the room like a high bunny. I felt so much happier.

"Lisa?" A knock suddenly erupted from the door.

It was Namjoon.

I stopped jumping and cleared my throat and straighten myself before opening the door and greeting.

"Hey, sunbae!"

"Yo, Lisa. Are you almost ready?" he asked, smiling.

"Um," I looked down, "almost. Just in a minute okay?"

He nodded. "Okay, then." And before he could left— "Oh, and... Jungkook couldn't stop thinking about you." He sent me a wink and left the hallway.

A shock lock formed on my face but replaced it with a smile split on my lips. I shut the door closed and sighed dreamily.

Ten minutes left.

In a rush, I hurriedly towards the big wardrobe where a pile of hanging clothes can be found. I needed something sexy— screw that, something sexier. Something that can make his jaw drop.

Something that can make him fall deep.

My heart was pounding as I quickly searched throughout the clothes. I can feel myself almost in a panic mode when—

"Found it."

I decided to wear something revealing but too much. I chose black lingerie in a different style and black sleeves. Regardless, I decided to wear all black including black high heels.

Of course, black can be seductive and highly addictive.

I smiled once I have chosen my outfit.

Just so you wait, Jungkook.

Jungkook

"Finally, you're here!"

I spotted Jimin coming in my direction. I almost choked at my glass of whiskey when I found his hair was almost in a total mess.

I cleared my throat. "Did you just—"

"Oh, shut it," he cut me off and stared at the crowd below next to me.

I grinned. "How was it?"

He licked his lips, perhaps thinking about it. "It's fine," he shrugged his shoulders.

"Aye..." I nudged his shoulder, "tell me more."

He let out a snicker. "She's sweet. Very sweet."

A smirk split on my lips. "Sweet? Hot damn," I replied. "Mine tasted like cookies."

He scoffed. "Lisa is it?"

I looked at him. "How do you know?"

"I came to your place after you ditched me and realised you two were having sex upstairs."

I laughed. "Oh, right. I forgot that you came."

He gave me a glare until we heard sudden applause and a few whistles. I turned around and saw...