When You First Met (Oliver Wood)

(so I haven't told y'all about your character for Oliver wood because I added him after I published the chapter about you)  

House - Raven Claw

Blood Status - Pure Blood

(You are 2 years younger then Oliver)

Family - 
Father; Jake Jones
Mother; M/N Jones

Siblings - 
Older Brother - Leo ( Sorted into Raven Claw, older by 1 year and a half )
Baby Sister - Olympia ( 1 month old )

Y/N POV

I was walking to the Quidditch field to go meet my friend Katie Bell, she was practicing with her team. when I got there I saw all the team member laying on the ground exhausting, and "Oliver Wood" giving them another lecture. 

Katie and I made a plan to hangout, and Oliver was stretching the practice, so I went up to him.

Y/N - "Hey Oliver, haven't you broke these people enough, they need a break from practicing, its not good for your body."

Oliver - "I am the captain of the team and I decide what to do or not to do."

Y/N - "Well then, I have to take Katie with me, because we have plans."

then I grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her with me, and started walking to our common room. so we went to change and meet outside the Room of Requirement.

TIME SKIP

I walked out of the Raven Claw Common room, wearing this:

You were walking down the hallway, when you bumped into someone, and was about to trip when that person grabbed your arm and stood you right up

I realized it was Oliver.

Oliver - "You have some courage in you to stop my Quidditch practice."

Y/N - "yes, yes I do."

Katie - "Sorry to interrupt your convo, but me and my friends have plans."

Oliver - "That's fine, Oh Y/N, I hope to see you on the field next week for our game."

Y/N - "Sure will Woods!"

Y/N's mind - ("He is kinda cute❣")

(sorry that this one sucked, it was not the greatest, I can't think of much)