When You First Met (Draco Malfoy)

Draco and Y/N have always been great friends, since they were 9 years old. their parents were friends and that how they know each other, this is how it all started....

Y/N POV

" MUM, DO THEY REALLY HAVE TO COME TODAY, I WAS PLANNING TO GO OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS T'DAY!" I yelled from upstairs, " Y/N STOP WHINING, YOU CAN GO OUT TOMORROW, PLUS YOU CAN MAKE A NEW FRIEND TODAY!" mum yelled back at me from down stairs, she was preparing food for the Malfoy Family who were coming over today. 

my parents are friends with Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, and they have a son Draco Malfoy. My mum want me to ruin my plans of going out with my friend to spend time with someone I don't even know. UGHHHH!

DRACO POV

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY HURRY UP WE ARE LEAVING IN 2 MINUTES!" mum shouted at me as I quickly dashed down the stair, almost about to fall down. 

*TIMESKIP*

we were at the door waiting for it to open.

Y/N POV

I heard a door bell so I walking down stairs to join my family, to greet the Malfoys. " Hello Lucius, hello Narcissa." my parents said in a excited tone.

they said hi back and we started to introduce each other. My parents started to talk " So this is our youngest daughter Scarlet and this is our oldest, Y/N."  pointing at both of us one by one as they said our names.

" Well we have only one son, this is Draco." as they did the same, point at him.

*TIMESKIP*

we were sitting in the family room for a while when my mum told me to take Draco and scarlet up yo my room to talk and get to know each other. I was not happy with that decision, but what can I do, I have to listen to them. 

I took them up and Scarlet went to her room, so when she closed the door of my room I started talking to the blondie who ruin  my day. "Listen up 'Draco' you have destroyed my plans for today, I was going out with my friend when you Decided to show up. so do what every you want but don't disturbed me!" I told him.

he just stared at me while I was talking and then started talking himself " Wow, quite fierce I like that, I'm sorry that I ruined you little plans,  but your not the only one who's day got ruined, I was gonna go out too!" we started having an argument.

after sometime we quit the conversation when we heard our parent yell from down bellow " Can you two be quite, this has been going on for the past 20 minute, we have had enough!" 

we started to have a decent conversation after what happen, this wasn't so bad after all.

A/N: I know what your thinking, what the hell am I writing about. well I don't know how they where going to met, but I wanted Y/N to be a badass!