When you first met (Fred Weasley)

Y/N POV 

I was walking down the corridor to get to the common room, and suddenly I bumped into the Weasley twins. I knew who they were but never had a conversation, after those 2 ran past me, Hermione can running to me asking where those 2 went. I asked her why they were running around like mad people. " those to have feed some first year, Fainting Fancies to try them out!" She looked really mad.

at the corner of my I saw the twins trying to get my attention, so when I looked to see where Hermione was looking, she was looking around to find them, so I quickly turned towards Fred and George. "Please don't tell them where we are, it was a joke, please!" they whisper yelled, begging me not to tell.

so I called out to Hermione at told her that they went the other way, even though I know that what they did was wrong, but I'm a prankster myself, so I know how it feel to have a bit of fun.

FRED POV

We were kinda scared of Hermione at this point, so we started running away from her, and she stared to run after use. suddenly I bumped into Y/N, I have never really talked to her before, but right now I didn't have the time to stop and talk because we have a anger Hermione after us.

we ran around the corner and hid behind a pillar nearest to us. after some time we saw Hermione run to Y/N, and I think that Hermione was explaining to Y/N about when we have done in the common room. 

*10 MINUTES LATER*

when we saw Hermione looking the other way, we whisper called out to Y/N to asked her if she could help us out please not tell Hermione where we were.

The thing is that we thought that she will tell her where we are but she didn't and told her that we went the other was.

*TIME SKIP - NEXT DAY*

FRED'S POV

George and I decided to thank Y/N for helping us yesterday, so we found her near her common room and walked up to her. "HEY, Y/N!" we called out and jogged to her just in case she didn't hear us and walk away.

"Hey guys." she said flashing us a cute smile, we thanked her and started to hang out. I felt like she really gets us, because she is a prankster herself.