Chapter One

Disclaimer: I do not own Law and Order: SVU. Dick Wolff/NBC does. I do not own General Hospital. ABC/Disney does. Have we got that cleared up? Good.

Author's Note: This story is alternate universe. Elliot has never been married and doesn't have any kids. He still works for SUV, he's still a former Marine, and he's still partners with Olivia.

Author's Note II: This story crosses over with General Hospital but you don't have to know a damn thing about the show to understand this story. GH fans...I messed with pretty much EVERYTHING. Sonny's married to Alexis who was the one to raise Avery. I've also rapidly aged Avery to adulthood. In soap terms...I SORAS'd her.

Author's Note III: This story is for at @mememe2005 who requested a Stabler/Younger OFC fic. She also requested the reality show angle and a guest appearance by Kim Kardashian and Kanye West...so blame her, not me!

Avery Corinthos took a deep breath to try and calm her nerves as she waited for the elevator that would take her to the third floor of the 16th Precinct of the NYPD. The baby girl she carried in her arms rested peacefully on her shoulder unaware of what was happening.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Leaning down she struggled to push the baby's stroller with one hand. The elevator started to close on the jogging stroller and Avery was close to tears of frustration when a tall, muscular man came to her aid. He pushed open the doors and guided the stroller into the lift.

"Thanks," She smiled weakly as he put out his hand to stop the doors from closing again.

"No problem," He nodded. "What floor?"

"Third," She answered before noticing that the button for the third floor was already lit up.

"Who are you looking for on the third floor?" He quirked an eyebrow at her.

He was a very serious looking man in his late thirties or early forties. He had very little hair on his head and the most piercing blue eyes. Avery thought that he might be attractive if he ever smiled.

"I need to report my family missing and someone I trust told me to come here." She explained.

The elevator doors opened and the man pushed the stroller out for her.

"Detective Elliot Stabler," He shoved his hands into his suit pockets as he introduced himself.

"Avery Corinthos," The baby in her arms started to softly cry in her sleep. "And this is Sadie," She gently rocked the girl.

She saw the recognition of her last name on his face the moment it had left her lips.

"Any relation...?"

"Sonny Corinthos is my father," She answered before he could even finish his question.

They might as well just get it out in the open. She was the youngest child of one of the most feared mafia dons in the United States and one of the leaders of New York's five most dangerous crime families.

"Follow me," He once again took control of the stroller and led her into an old as dirt bullpen with desks that looked left over from Truman's administration.

He stopped at the desk of a pretty brunette woman with a pixie cut and got her attention. "Liv, I'll be in Interview One. Can you dig up whatever you can on Sonny Corinthos? I'll explain later."

"Yeah, sure," The woman nodded her head but looked a little confused at the request.

Detective Stabler led her into a dank little room with a mirrored two-way wall. A small, rickety table and two chairs sat in the middle of the room. He closed the stroller and leaned it up against the wall before pulling out a chair and nodding for her to take a seat.