Chapter 1

Okay so well this is my first Fanfic so please don't judge. I decided to do a Niall Horan frantic. Please don't steal any of my ideas or I will chop your balls off or if you don't have balls I'll chop your boobs off. lol jk... But seriously don't take my ideas. Oh and this story contains foul language and inappropriate content so please don't read if that's not your type of stuff you like. ;) Okay enjoy.

*Kayleigh P.O.V.

Well I guess I should start off with telling you about myself. My name is Kayleigh, Pronounced Kay- Lee. Kayleigh Diana Bennett. I'm 18 years old. I have two have siblings, my older brother Travis who is 21 and my little sister named Skylar who is 15. I'm from Mullingar, Ireland. I currently live in Loughton, England, right outside of London, with my brother Travis in his flat. It's just him and I. Oh and my 2 and a half month old son Ryan Sean... Horan.

When I was 17 I still lived in Ireland with my sister and parents. My childhood best friend and finally boyfriend was Niall James Horan. Yes famous Niall from One Direction but he wasn't at the time. We were best friends since year 5 and then started going out in year 9 when we were both 14. We did everything together, and told each other everything. We spent a lot of time together since he just lived 4 houses down from me with his mum, Maura and his brother Greg. His parents are divorced. One night we were at his house alone like usual cuddling and watching a movie.

~Flashback~ (Contains graphic inappropriate content)

"Niall I'm tired." I complained while cuddling into Niall's warm, bare, chest under the blankets. We were in our pj's which for him consist of boxer and for I a tank top and shorts. We were staring at each other while the movie Juno played in the background. We weren't even watching it.

"Then go to sleep babe. I'll be right here. I promise I won't leave." He leaned down and kissed my forehead. I snuggled into him farther. Gosh I love when he isn't wearing a shirt.

"I'll try. But if you leave I will chop your balls off."

"I won't. I promise, love." I shut my eyes, snuggling into Niall's side and tried to fall asleep. He wrapped his strong arms around me the best he could and I laid my head on one side of his chest while he watched me.

After about 10 minutes I gave up trying to fall asleep. "Niall I can't fall asleep at all." I said sad, looking up at him and he was still staring at me.

"Okay, so do you want to do something then?" He asked and then smirked getting a glint of mischief in his eyes.

"Okay, like what?" I smirked back. I sat up slightly so I was a few inches away from him.

"Oh I have an idea." He then kissed me passionately and with hunger and desire.

"Oh please do enlighten me with your knowledge." I said breaking apart.

"Oh I think you know." He rolled a bit on top of me and smashed his plush lips to mine. I aggressively kissed back.

I finally had to pull away for a breath. I looked up at him and he was hovering over me looking at me with his lust filled eyes. Starting to lean down and I met him half way. We shared another kiss with more force then our last. I flung arms around his neck while my hands played with his lush, blond, hair by his neck.

One of his hands was gripping my waist while the other is massaging my thigh. I then surprised him by shoving him on his back, flipping us over so I was on top. I smirked as my hair fell upon his face. He pushed my luscious brunette hair to the side. Then his hand traveled and he started to play with the hem of my tank top. Very gently, he slowly pulled it up. I looked at his hand and then back at him. I have to admit I am a tad bit scared. I leaned in and kissed him again.