Chapter 17

***** YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPRING BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO HAPPY NO SCHOOL FOR A WEEK AND A HALF!!!!!!!! OK now to the story... lol

*********************************

      *Kayleigh's P.O.V.*

       "Kayleigh wake up we have to go to the airport....." I heard someone whisper in my ear quietly. I groaned and turned the other way, wrapping myself tighter in the duvet. "Come on Kayleigh. We have to go and get Tyler in an hour and half." I groaned even louder and pulled the blanket over my head.

     "Okay, so I guess we will have to do this the hard way." Before I could reply he jumped on me. I was on my back so he ended up straddling me and he started tickling me. I started to laugh uncontrollably. I grabbed his hands forcing him to stop. Leaning forward, he gently kissed me making me shut up. When he pulled away I smiled and as did he to. 

    "Okay are you up now?" He asked, hoping off of me onto the floor. 

   "Nope!" I smiled, rolling over and wrapped myself in the blankets again.

   "Come on we have to get Tyler." He crawled on the bed and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around to face him. He gazed in my eyes and I quickly pecked his lips. He tried to pull me back to him but I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek instead.

     "Not fair. That reminds me I you never did get punished for running away when I tried to kiss you last time." He said sexily.

    "Hmmm I thought you forgot about that." I smirked.

    "I don't think that's possible love. I've been planning on doing this for about a year now." He smirked and quickly kissed me.

    "Your a little perv." I laughed and playfully shoved him almost making him fall off the bed.

    "And you not? Remember our conversations over texting, don't you?" He smirked and my face went blank remembering some of our conversation. Then I started to smile thinking about it.

     "So Mr.Horan when were you thinking about giving that punishment. It's been much to long since we did the deed." I said. Then my brain traveled back to the last time. Which happened to be when I got pregnant. Bad memories flashed through my head and my face turned grimace and I looked up at him thinking about what I just said. 

    When he didn't answer I knew he must have been thinking about that time to. When he noticed me staring at him and my facial expression he pulled me closer to him. A tear streamed down my face and was absorbed by his cotton shirt. A few more fell before he pulled away. He brushed my hair out of my face and kissed me passionately.

   "When I left for X-Factor I have never went a day without thinking about you. I even ended up telling the boys about you after we got singed." He mumbled. THEN WHY DID YOU CALL!?!?! I shouted in my head. 

    "Um why didn't you call?" I said trying to be calm and open minded.

   "I knew if I heard you voice... I would leave and just go straight back to you... and I didn't want to let everyone down so I just did what I was told... No matter how much it killed me... and now I really do wish I called and left... I am such a dick... Leaving you all alone to defend for yourself.... I feel like everything is my fault... I'm such a terrible person..." He broke down crying and I did to. Scooting closer to him, he wrapped his arms tighter around me.

    "It's not your fault Niall. Stop putting yourself down about it. Your not a dick or a terrible person. You are one of the sweetest people I have ever met ever since we were little you have been there for me.... You have always been there for me and I love you for that. It's not your fault you weren't there. It's mine, I should have called you and told you I was pregnant.... The reason I didn't was because I didn't want you leave like you said you would have." I said sitting up. He did the same. I whipped my thumb across his face collecting his tears and then he did the same for me.