Rewrite?

Hey guys, I know most people won't read this but I need to put this out there for those who are interested in this book.

So, I've lost my motivation for writing and I'm hoping to get into writing again but I don't think I can continue this book with how it is. I lost motivation because of what happened in my personal life but that's all sorted and hopefully I can get back on track with all the hobbies I left behind.

I have been getting quite rude, mean and disrespectful comments on all of my current open stories, especially on spelling (I have pointed out that I am British so the spellings will be different) and how the choices and how I wrote the plot of this story is overall rubbish. So I'll feel more confident and at ease if I were to rewrite ALL of my stories and bare in mind that it will take a while and I'm planning on setting a schedule and won't be publishing anything under 3 or 5 chapters so you guys will have a bit to read.

I would like it if you put your opinion down on whether you want me to keep this up, which I will do until I get to 10 or 15 chapters, but I'm wondering if you guys want me to keep this story up forever, it's your choice.

Thank you for reading this, and I will put an link and tell everyone when the rewrite is up for you guys.

Thank you for those who read, voted, commented and overall supported my stories, you have really been helpful! :)

-TheStrangerIAm ;)