Our apartment

~2 months has passed~

"Yassss"
"Yaaaaay"
"Hip hip Hooray!!"
Im finally graduated!!!
Me and emma have an apartment were gonna move in tomorrow with leo and charlie!
Its a four bedroom apartment with a little lounge and kitchen with bathrooms in eachroom.
Mom: i cant belive you did it kaytlin!
There were tears in my moms eyes
K: i know!
And i hugged her
I ran to other of my friends and we were all hugging and saying goodbyes and goodluck and keep in contact to eachother i was so happy, now i can finally open up my cupcake shop and i bought the place to open it in and Emma decided she wanted to work with me in my cupcake shop which will be opening not tomorrow but the day after, so this week our lives begin and i will concentrate on my charity work. While im Away Emma would be in charge.

We all went home and i decided to spend time with my mom and sister Angelica tonight (yes i do have a sister and shes only 10 years old)
They helped me pack my things and then we all went to bed, i slept with my sister and this would be my last night here...

"I like big butts and i cannot lie"
K: what the heck Angelica..?
I woke up as angelica switched her alarm off with the weirdest song ever as an alarm...
A: sorry
I got out and went to her door
K: im just gonna get changed ok
A: okay
K: oh and by the way
A: yea?
K: please change that alarm tone...its embarrassing 😂
A: NO!
K: see ya then😂👏
I got changed in a dark blue sweater and black pants and my black vans, im obsessed with sweaters and i have a lot!
I tied my hair up in a pony tail.
I got my suitcase and 1 box and said goodbye to my sister and mom and they were crying, Emma collected me with charlie and leo in the car.
And some other girl who'd i've never seen before..?
I got my stuff in the boot, We all paid quaters so we all shared this car and all have drivers license including me! So we all shared this big car.
I sat inside at the back seat with the girl next to me and leo next to her.
K: hi guys
L: hey kaytlin, this is stacey my girlfriend, stacey this is kaytlin my friend
S: hi
K: hi
This is awkward.....shes was pretty, she was thin with blue eyes, tanned skin and brown hair.
L: shes wanted to help is unpack and see our place and i wanted you guys to meet her.
K: ohh okay
Emma was looking at her mirror straight towards in knowing that i felt awkward and we drove off.
As we finally arrived we got our things up in out apartment room and we chose our rooms.
My room had a bed in the middle and a desk infront of my bed and a closet on the right of my bed, so i unpacked and decorated my room with 5sos posters and old pics of me and Emma and other friends, one wall was a fangirl wall the other was pictures.
I went out side my room and saw the others already done and leo and stacey on the sofa cuddled together and charlie helping emma in the kitchen....and as usual..then theres just me, a loner.
So i decided to get out of here and explore around here a bit...not to mention were in London now, out of wales.