Day 13

hey guyssss :) how are you all doing today? :D i hope you're all well :) I just finished this chapter, and i kinda like it... and i think you will too, to be honest. well please comment and vote and stuff :) i love you my loves <3 ENJOY <3

            The next morning I slept until twelve o’ clock noon. I was extremely tired for some reason. Maybe it was because I basically cried myself to sleep last night, my eyes were tired. I just wasn’t sure.

            I rolled over to the side of my bed where my night table was and turned on my phone. I waited a couple seconds for the vibrations with all my new text messages from Harry. When it stopped, I laid down for a little while longer, just breathing and enjoying the quietness of my hotel room.

            I was leaving tomorrow. I felt my stomach drop. This vacation went by way too fast. Maybe it was because I was spending my time with the most handsome man…

            No, I couldn’t talk about Harry. I had to forget about him. I already ruined his relationship; he didn’t need any more problems from me.

            When I was calm, I looked through the ten text messages, all from Harry. He’d called three times too.

            Harry: Did you still want to hang out today…?

            Harry: Oh god, sorry if I woke you up.

            Harry: I’m really sorry Elyse. I know what I did was wrong.

            Harry: Please don’t be mad at me, love.

            Harry: Call me when you wake up, please.

            I exited out of my text messages, not bothering to read the rest of them, and listened to his voicemails that basically said the same thing. ‘I’m sorry, please call me.’

            I wanted to call him, but I couldn’t. He didn’t need to hear from me.

            For most of the day, I was on my laptop, trying to start a history report that wasn’t due for another two months. My phone went off a couple times with Harry’s calls, but I didn’t pick up.

            I tried to stop crying, I really did. I couldn’t cry over him. I probably didn’t know half of the things I needed to know about him. I’d known him for less than two weeks. That’s not enough time to really get to know a man, and who knew? Maybe he’d been keeping secrets from me the entire time.

             I looked through the pictures we’d taken a Hyde Park and wiped the tears off my cheeks before they came, but nothing helped. There was a picture that Harry had taken of the two of us. I was smiling and he was kissing my cheek as he took the picture. I set it as my wallpaper.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I hung up my phone again after trying for the umpteenth time to call Elyse and apologize. It wasn’t her fault that Mollie broke up with me. It was mine. I kissed Elyse, Mollie ran in and saw us, and I was dumped. The blame goes on me.

            I couldn’t say I wasn’t upset about the breakup. I was. I was basically cheating on Mollie with Elyse for two weeks.

            Elyse was just so much more interesting. While yes, Mollie was gorgeous, Elyse was gorgeous and intelligent. She was funny without trying to be, adorable without realizing it, and just a nice person. You already knew she was smarter than you were without even having to know her for a long time. She was someone who I could see myself being with.