Day 3

hello everyone :) well thank you for enjoying this story :) i have it all planned out, so i'm very excited for it :) i personally liked this chapter too, so ENJOY <3 :D

            I woke up the next morning to my phone vibrating on my night table. I rubbed my eyes with the sides of my hands and reached over for my phone to first, check the time and to see who was texting me.

            I didn’t even feel the smile appear on my face when I realized it was Harry who’d texted me.

            Harry: Good morning love, I hope I haven’t woken you. :\ but I’ve decided where I’m going to you today!

            I almost laughed at how excited he sounded. I reached over for my glasses on my night table. I know, I wore glasses, but only in the morning and at night before I went to bed. I wore contacts during the day which I liked, since they made my eyes a lot brighter than they normally were.

            I pushed them up on the bridge of my nose and started typing on the tiny keyboard on my phone.

            Me: Awesome! Where should I meet you?

            Harry: I’ll be waiting outside your hotel in fifteen minutes?

            Me: Walk slowly then, I have to take a shower! I’ll talk to you in a little bit. :)

            Harry: Bye love :)

            I smiled at his last text. There was something about people calling me love that I absolutely adored. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

            I hopped out of bed and took a shower as quickly as I could, drying my hair afterwards and running a brush through it. I stood over the dresser in my bra and underwear, wondering what to wear for today. I picked out a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt with a dark green cardigan. I put a gray scarf around my neck as well and pulled on my brown ankle boots.

            A couple minutes later, I stepped out into the cool London weather and saw the one and only across the street, sitting on a bench. I ran across the street, only Harry didn’t notice me since he was distracted by his phone. I plopped down on the bench next to him and a smile spread across his face when he noticed it was me.

            “Hey!” I exclaimed a bit too happily. Harry hugged me and pulled back to stand up, holding his hand out for me to take. “So where are you taking me?” I asked, standing up next to him and following where he led me.

            “I was thinking the National Gallery? They have a lot of artwork and stuff there that I think you might like. I’m not sure if you’re into that sort of stuff, but it has to do with history, so I thought…”

            “No, that sounds great! Let’s go!” I smiled up at him, kind of flattered that he remembered what I was studying and decided to do something that he thought I’d like to do. We walked for a couple minutes until we came across a large, and old, building. It had pillars in the front with big sets of stone steps leading up to it. We walked past a huge fountain that was built in front of it and I saw little kids running around and laughing among each other.

            “Here it is,” Harry smiled.

            “Wow,” I gaped at the amazing building and we made it to the front doors and stepped inside. We stood in line and I pulled out my wallet. Harry paid first and turned to face me, smiling. I was about to hand the lady my money when Harry stopped me.