Chapter 1

She was sitting on the park bench alone at midnight. She was homeless. Tears was scrolling down from her eyes to her face. Her big black eyes were swollen from crying.  

She was wearing black jeans which she has not change from yesterday. Her blue full sleeves shirt had become dirty. She didn't bother to look what had happen to her dress. For her everything was finished.

She doesn't know where she should go. No parents No husband. All alone.  she don't know what to do. Everything was finished.

Cars were coming and going from her side. But she don't care about that she just kept looking at the sky and thinking about her parents.

She was thinking how wrong was everything because of her one wrong decision she has lost her parents.

Everything was gone.

Memories was floating in brain.
Her dad's smile when she showed them the mark sheet that she has secured above the distinction.

Her mother's smile when she makes her favourite dish for her. When she was praised for her work.

She remembered the time when she and dad make fun of her mom. She was always her daddy's daughter.

Perfect family but because of her wrong decision she has lost them forever.

She got up and started walking on the middle of the road.

Every door was closed for her.

Her parent's relatives had said they had nothing to do with her.

She was all alone in this big world.

She smiled when she remember her mom and dad celebrating her birthday.

Her dad had brought her favourite cake and she was surprised by that.

She had blow the candle and made the wish that it should always remains like this forever.

But nothing remains the same everything was gone.

It was the last birthday that she had celebrated with  her family.

There was so much happiness everywhere.

The perfect picture that every girl dreams of her family.

She remember the tym when  she used to sit on the dining table doing her homework with her parents while they were holding each other's hand and talking about love. She used to love sitting between them it felt her complete. Love was in very corner of that house.

Tears was flowing from her eyes. She could hear cars coming and going but she didn't move aside from the road and continue walking  avoiding the noise of horns.

She was not in that state of listening anything.

All she was thinking was her mom and dad and there smiling face. They were so proud to call her daughter. She was their only child but they always teacher the right things.

she remember when she promise her dad that she will be there when they get old and she wants her life partner to be just like him.

Tears were making her vision blur and she was walking like a lifeless girl.

According to her she was  lifeless. Her mom and dad were her life and when they are not there what's the use of her been alive.

She was hearing her mom's scream to save her. Her parents were shouting for her help. She could hear her parents begging for mercy.

She closed her ears tightly to stop hearing.

At club

He opened the bar door and called his driver. He was not even able to stand proper he has one beer bottle in his hand and he was taking small sip from it. Driver came and opened the door for him but closed the back seat door and went towards the driving side.

"No you go home I will come later" and he sat on the driving seat and started driving.

His eyes were full of tears to which his vision was getting blur. He took a sip from his beer bottle and drive slowly. He went towards the park and stops the car.

He got outside and went towards the park and sat on the bench.

He took at long sip from his beer bottle and throws it away and started sobbing.

His life was empty again. He had made his life's biggest mistake. He cannot face anyone. He was so broken and helpless.

CEO of multimillion companies was crying over a girl. He was so busy in his work that he forgot he was destroying his own life.

He kept running behind money and now when he was having money non-one was there with him to celebrate that with him.

He was all alone.

How had he become like that how could he be so heartless.

He knew it was his mistake.

He was so blind in making money that he forgot his has a family which needs him.

He had a family who would be waiting for him to come home and sat with them. They could share there day with him.

He felt regret.

He was regretting his mistake but now time has flown away and everything has shattered.

He can't go back and change everything and now all he could do was regret of his mistake.

What has he done?

The heartbroken pain was filling his eyes with tears. He looks up in the sky and smile thinking of her face, her smile, and her lips. He remember how she used to handle everything her job her house.

He move towards his car and got inside the car. He had to face the reality. He had to tell truth he can't run away from that.

He has run all his life from relation but now he had to face reality.

He sat in the car and started driving towards home.

He saw one girl walking on the middle side of the road.

He kept banging honk but she did not move aside. He pushes the break but it was too late

He had hit the girl.

He stop the car and got out immediately and went behind the car where she was lieing fully covered by blood.