Chapter 2

5 years later...........

"Passengers please put the seat belt. Plane will be landing to India in 15mintues"

the pilot announced.

Aditi put the seat belt to her 5years old son and then to her.

She was coming back to India again. The place where she was born. He place where she belong.

Aakash came from washroom and sat beside her and said "Aditi you want to freshen up you can go I will look after Aryan"

"No its okay I am fine plane will be landing in 15mintues" she said in flat tone. Aakash had understood she was upset of their returning but he kept quiet.

After 20mintues the plane was landed and
Aditi took Aryan in her arms and went towards exit. He walked outside the airport.

Every step of her was getting heavier. They got outside of airport cool breeze hit her face.

There was something in this breeze that was saying her that
she was welcome back to India.

she had missed India

Aaksah put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Adu, let's go car is waiting" she just nodded.

 "Your hand will pain Give Aryan to me"

"No its okay he is sleeping I don't want him to disturb" and she started walking

"Aditi, you okay?"

"Yes I am fine "

The driver was waiting for them.

He opened the door for them when they got inside he started driving.

Aditi was looking out from the window.

Cold breeze was touching her face. Her hairs were flowing in the air.

Marine line was passing.

The same road, where she used to walk. The same marine sea where she used to come with her friends.

Everything was change in her life.

She knew this city means a lot to her.

Aryan started crying she look inside the car and pick him up.

Aryan stop crying and went back to sleep.

They reach to their bungalow. Maid opens the door and they went inside.

She picks up their luggage and follows them.

"Sahib I have kept everything the way it was 5 years ago"
and she went inside with the luggage to keep it in their room.

 Aakash look around to see.

Everything was the same as he left behind 5 years ago.

But not their life.

He said "Aditi you keep Aryan in bed and have shower. We will order something from hotel."

Aditi turn facing towards him and said "No I will make something to eat" and she went upstairs.

 Aditi never like outside food. She had never trusted anyone other than Aakash for the safety of Aryan.

Aryan was the reason she was alive. She was happy to be her mother.

But she was scared when Aryan will grow up and know the truth will he accept her as her mother.

She knew the decision she made 5 years ago was right and she don't regret that.

She got out from the shower after changing she went to check Aryan.

When she saw he was sleeping she went downstairs to make something for dinner.

She went to kitchen and started preparing dinner.

Aakash went upstairs for shower.

He thought she required some time to become normal so he didn't try to make any conversation with her he was waiting for her to say something.

After taking shower he went downstairs where he saw Aditi was arranging plates on dining table.

He went and sat down. Aditi saw him but didn't say anything.

she started serving him and sat beside him.

She thought he was upset of her decision of returning back to Mumbai from U.S.A. but he kept quiet because he knew her reason of returning.

She clears her throat and said

"I knew your upset of my decision of returning back to India but you know why I have to take this decision"

Aakash stop eating and move her eyes towards her and said

"You knew all I matters is my family's safety.

You and Aryan are only my family that left. I don't want to lose any of you."

Aditi look down and said "For moving on I have to clear my past. And for this I have to come back"

Aakash face soften he said

"I don't agree with this but I respect your decision, that's the reason

I agree to come back. I will not force you anything but just be safe. I just want you to be happy if your happiness is in doing this

I will help you in every way"

she smiled and said "Thank you Aakash without you.

I won't have done that I will start working on my plan from tomorrow."

He kiss her forehead and went towards there room.