Chapter 3

Aditi was in the room checking the schools for Aryan.

Aakash came from meeting.

Aditi showed her school names which she has selected for Aryan.

"I have selected two school which are good for Aryan you say which school should he go we will put him in that school"

Aakash lose his tie and grab Aditi's shoulder by both his hand
"I think we should put him into Avery school"

Aditi took baby steps back and said,

"I am not going to put my son in that school"

 Aakash took steps towards her and said

"but adu it will help you getting close to them"

"I am not going to put my son in that dirty school; I want my son to learn education not to become monster like him"

"But you will get more involve with them it's useful"

"I am not going to use my son in this fight. I will keep him safe. It's my fight I will fight alone." she pause for a moment and said

"I will put my child into 'Rustomjee international school' away from them.

He is my son and no-one will take him away from me not even you Aakash" and

she walk away.

Aakash love Aryan but he even love Aditi and for that they have to return back to U.S.A. away from everyone just three of them a complete family.

Dinner was very quiet only noises of spoon were heard

"Adu I am sorry but I just want to finish these as soon as possible because you don't know what will happen to you if you continue" she smile and squeeze his hand.

After dinner Aakash got up and kiss Aditi's forehead and said "You work on tomorrow's plan I will take care of Aryan" and he went into Aryan's room.

Aditi went into Dark Room and started working on. She wants to collect each and every information of them she open the laptop and started working on it taking printout of what she though was important.

She started making charts of connection of them with each other.

After working few hours she got names that she had to meet.

'Rohan Sawant'

'Nilam Sawant'

'Rajesh Sawant'

'Rakesh Mehta'

'Riya Mehta'

'Divash Shah'

'Virat Sharma'

She started collecting there back history.

There enemies, there friends, there last business relationship, current Assignment on which they are working.

She has to find something to destroy them.

Rohan, Divash, Virat and Riya were childhood friends their family were business partner for years.

 Rohan was richest among them and group leader.

Riya always had a secret crush on Rohan but she couldn't say to him because her father was just a manger in their company.

Virat was having a crush on Riya from childhood but only Divash knows about that

He even said to Virat to say it to Riya otherwise someone will get her but he never said anything because he knew she don't like him.

Aditi got this information for and she thought to use it against them to destroy them. She will started working on her plan from tommrrow.

There was business party to which Aditi and Aakash was also invited.

she was having a big opportunity to meet and introduced them.

It was perfect timing to face them. She will go to party and try to become friends.

And get the information of their company.

She got up from her chair and started walking towards Aryan's room to check whether he has slept or not

when she open the room she saw Aryan sleeping in Aakash's arms.

She smiles and went towards her room. She had to prepare for tomorrow.