They're always late

Ron Weasley, what a lovely name. Harmione couldn't stop thinking about him and his red hair. She thought he was a silly friend of hers until yesterday when he grabbed her hand. They were watching hairy go up against a dragon for a test they had. Harmione and Ron already did their part and the dragon accepted them but for some reason it didn't accept Harry.
          As they watched the dragon chase Harry around everyone laughed. Harmione was frightened for her friend, Ron noticed and grabbed her hand. He didn't look at her in the eyes the rest of the day. Now, Harmione believed she felt something different than friendship towards Ron. However, she could never tell him this. He has a girlfriend anyway. She rolled her eyes as she thought of Lavender. She didn't really see how Ron was so intrested in Lavender, she was obssesed with Ron. Maybe Ron liked that in a way?
          As Harmione walked to her charms class. She sat next to Ron in that class and it's hard for her to concentrate because of his stupidity. She sat in her seat, his seat was empty. Go figure, he was always late. About five minutes into class Ron and Harry busted in the door, laughed and sat in their seats.
       Professor Flitwik gave Harmione a look and turned back to his teachings. She knew it was up to her to scold them. "Where we're you two?" She whispered as they stared at her. "The bathroom..." Said Harry. Ron chuckled, "the girls bathroom." Harmione wacked him upside the head. "Why would you two knit-wits be in the girls bathroom? Tell me you weren't picking on Myrtal? Ron?" Ron gasped, "who me?" She gave him an evil look that shut him up. As she worried about Myrtle she looked up at Ron, who was staring at her. They made eye contact and he looked away fast. Harmione did right after him, blushing a dark red. She looked back at him, his face was pink. She smiled as she listened to the professor.