Love-Hate Relationship

~Heyoo this chapter is literally all Drarry, you're welcome. I was gonna save it for a different book, and I will save most of it for a different one but I want to work on this one as much as I can.~

        As Draco walked Harry to the nurse Harry stopped mid-way and pushed Draco to the wall. "What's your deal with me Malfoy? You're so weird about..about us!" Draco pushed Harry off of him and switched their positions, Draco was now the one in charge. "Us? What do you mean us, potter?" He smiled evily. Harry rolled his eyes, "One minute you hate me the next you're making out with me in the boys bathroom and then you hate me again and then say sorry and bring me to the nurse. I don't get it, do you love me or hate me?" Draco chuckled and kissed Harry, grabbing his shirt in his hands. "Can't I choose both?" Harry scoffed and shoved Draco off him. "No Malfoy, you cannot!"
       He stormed down to the nurse, limping a little. Draco shadowed behind him, not saying anything. Once they reached the nurses office, Harry sat on one of the patient beds waiting to get examined while Draco watched him carefully, leaning on the door frame.

      "Is he going to be ok?" Draco whispered to the nurse next to him. She nodded her head and turned back to work on Harry's head. Draco let out a sigh of relief. Harry looked at him puzzled, then looked at the nurse. "Did he tell you to posion me?" Draco chuckled, "Yes potter, I told the nurse to kill you. She totally agreed because she's so not a real nurse or whatever you we're thinking." Harry looked annoyed at Draco, "Go away Malfoy I don't need you here anymore." Draco scoffed and stood his ground. "Yeah I'm not going anywhere I have to walk you back to your room so I don't get in bigger trouble for just leaving you." Harry sighed, "Whatever."
      After Harry was fully examined and only came out with a bandaid and some ice. Draco walked him to his room, neither of them spoke. Once they reached his room, Draco came inside along Harry. "Malfoy go away you idiot." Draco shook his head and closed the door, locking it. Harry pulled out his want, Draco smiled. "Harry I'm not going to hurt you." Harry lowered the wand, "Alright but if you try anything I swear I'll-" Draco pushed him against the wall and kissed him upon his lips. "Shut up, potter." Harry blushed and kissed him back.
        Ron walked in on the two making out,  his jaw dropped. "Bloody Hell-" Harry pushed Draco off him, "MALFOY! I'm not gay!" Draco scoffed, "Oh you so are." He kissed Harry once more. Ron's eyes widened larger, "I'm gonna faint."