Chapter 2

Hope POV

Not even in my wildest dreams and fantasies could I imagine being in such a situation.

I was sitting on my bedroom couch with Lizzie sitting on one of my thighs and Josie on the other. Lizzie was facing me with her legs spread and as she was wearing her uniform skirt I could feel the heat of her pussy on top of my leg. Josie was sitting sideways on my lap with her legs closed and her back straight. I noticed that she was nervous and trying to relax her by stroking her back.

When Lizzie came up with the idea of having a relationship with both of them, I thought it was a prank. First because it was totally strange that she was really thinking of sharing someone with her sister, and second because I was far from imagining that Josie would have any sexual interest in me or
whatever.

I mean, I was never good at observing others' behavior towards me but I was sure if she really liked me that way I would have realized, after all I knew her as well as myself.

Or at least that's what I thought.

I couldn't even say how many times I had a hard time during the nights I slept in their room, when they still slept together, and even after. As much as we were friends, I recognized that they were both hot. I had never tried anything with Josie out of respect for our friendship and thinking she saw me as a sister after all. If she had given me a hint, I would have taken the opportunity.

But I never noticed anything. No looks, no double-meaning phrase, nothing. That's why I was surprised when Lizzie said that. Maybe Josie hadn't said anything to me for the same reason I never confessed my attraction to her so as not to end our friendship. Or maybe she hid what she felt out of shame or fear that I didn't feel the same way.

Stopping to think, Josie and I would have been the perfect couple. Our story would have been like one of those movie novels, where two people know each other since childhood begin a relationship after years of friendship. There is no one in the world who knew or understood me better than her, and vice versa, it couldn't have been more perfect. But as a wise man has said, everything has its purpose.

Lizzie's lips started to run down my neck as I held her waist with one hand and with the other continued to smooth Josie's back, which was not completely relaxed yet. I reached up to her face and patted it. Our eyes met, and I flashed a smile that I hoped would be reassuring as I brought my hand to the nape of her neck and slowly approached my face. When our lips finally met, I kissed her calmly.

As the kiss progressed, I felt that she was relaxing and no longer tense. Josie's kiss was just like her, sweet and calm and deep. It started shy but little by little, turned into an hourly meow kiss that mixed with the bites and bites that Lizzie gave on my neck, made my cock start to show signs of life.

I only parted my mouth from Josie's when I felt my lungs burn from the breathlessness but I didn't have much time to catch my breath as Lizzie soon replaced her sister's mouth, kissing me hard. They seemed to have changed roles, because Josie was attacking the other side of my neck. The bites and sucks were more delicate than Lizzie's but made me shiver just the same.

We had barely started and I was already horny as fuck. Without even realizing it, my hands were already on the butt of each of them is when I started to squeeze, they both moaned.

The sound of those moans made my dick harden completely and I prayed that any of them would start touching me.

When my kiss with Lizzie ended, she took off her shirt and since she wore no bra, her pink boobs looked good on my face. Without thinking twice, I brought my face up to one of them and began to suck on the nipple. She held my hair and started grinding her pussy on my thigh and the more I sucked the more I felt it wet on my leg. After taking a bite on the top of her breast, leaving a small mark, I moved to the other.